Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default President's brother can't get a visa or help for his sick kid

Obama's brother struggles

You'd think if your brother was President of the US, you'd be able to even get an upgraded Kenyan shack.

This guy had a book deal with Simon and Shuster that was mysteriously squashed, and he had to call a journalist acquaintance for $1000 for his son's health care.

Some brother. Guess he does't have any "change" left for family.

Dinesh d'souza + Fox News = Political hit job

It's either true or not true. A British paper [[tabloid?) did a recent piece on George Obama the President's half-brother. At least Dinesh D'Souza paid George's bills. It isn't as if the President isn't looking out for his kin. He allows his Aunt Zeituni and Uncle Omar to stay in the US as illegal aliens at taxpayer expense in his Aunt's case. From the NY Times article photo, it looks like Aunt Zeituni managed to hire some well dressed lawyers to get her amnesty. Uncle Omar was recently driving while intoxicated and put in jail. Though an illegal alien, Uncle Omar has his own Social Security card, now has his driver's license back, and is back at work.

There is something to be learned here about how the immigration system and equal protection clause works if one is related to a President. The point is that the President does seem to be looking out for some of his extended family members whatever
    Dinesh D'Souza says or implies. It would be a nice gesture if the President would allow his Aunt live in the White House in some of the unused rooms. Why should taxpayer have to provide her with an apartment when the President has rooms to spare?

Oladub, the piece by Dinesh d'souza may be 100% true but that truth lacks context [[ I know you heard that word before). D'souza is a well known conservative critic of Obama. Not that its bad, but I feel he has an agenda. I believe that agenda is to put Obama in a damn if you do, damn if you don't situation. If he doesn't help George he's a bad brother and he's a hypocrite. If he helps George then he's doing special favors for his ne'er-do-well brother,thus Obama is working on his friends and family program worst than Kwame.

Evidently the president made a decision that he wasn't going to help George, probably for those very reasons.

The president has a lot of relatives on his father's side that he had no contact with growing up and barely knows. He barely even knew his father. Should he now be responsible for all them? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    The president has a lot of relatives on his father's side that he had no contact with growing up and barely knows. He barely even knew his father. Should he now be responsible for all them? I don't think so.
    The president doesn't know many people in America but he's responsible for all of them; not just the ones he's made indebted to him with other people's money.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    The president doesn't know many people in America but he's responsible for all of them; not just the ones he's made indebted to him with other people's money.
    Good thing this has nothing to do with the original post.

That was a good one! LOL!

Now that's a point! And president Obama is not TRYING be any part of that... recall he was very scare to Detroit when Kilpartrick was exiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    If he helps George then he's doing special favors for his ne'er-do-well brother,thus Obama is working on his friends and family program worst than Kwame.

Obama's a millionaire and good father who sends his daughters to a private school where tuition is $24,000/year but he doesn't seem to have any spare change for his half brother and sticks us with the upkeep of his Aunt and Uncle. Obama might be morally obligated but isn't legally required to be his half-brother's keeper but why should we as taxpayers have to pay for the upkeep of his illegal alien relatives with a citizenship, Social Security cards, a job, welfare, a get out of jail free pass with a driver's license after drunk driving, and an apartment after courts ordered them to leave the Country? Since the President isn't legally responsible for his Aunt Zeituni and Uncle Omar, we shouldn't be responsible for their upkeep either.

Attachment 15239

Sometimes a president has reasons we don't know about that makes them shy away from certain relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Good thing this has nothing to do with the original post.
    And your comment of course has everything to do with it. I was drawing attention to Obama's policies of choosing to give other people's money to people he expects to vote for him by screwing the rest of us, because there are more takers than there are producers. So thank you for giving me the opportunity to say it again. Maybe he should just give his unknown relative a Mastercard and keep the Visas for his vacations.
    Last edited by coracle; August-18-12 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Now that's a point! And president Obama is not TRYING be any part of that... recall he was very scare to Detroit when Kilpartrick was exiting.
    Obama was scarce to Detroit the entire time Kilpatrick was in office. Back when the Clinton and Obama campaigns were trying to get endorsements from Dems to shore up their support, Obama never tried to get the Kilpatrick/Cheeks group in his corner. Now, this was before the stuff on Kwame even hit public. Evidently Obama's people had a red flag on Kwame's actions beforehand, whereas I don't think Clinton's people did.

And your comment of course has everything to do with it. I was drawing attention to Obama's policies of choosing to give other people's money to people he expects to vote for him by screwing the rest of us, because there are more takers than there are producers. So thank you for giving me the opportunity to say it again. Maybe he should just give his unknown relative a Mastercard and keep the Visas for his vacations.
    No, my comment obviously had to do with your comment. And your comment, restated again, has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Don't speak for me, by the way, unless you have a really strange definition of "the rest of us".

"It takes a village"
    "I am my brother's keeper"

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    'I am my brother's keeper"
    Unless I'm in a political race where my brothers bad decisions will help my political enemies defeat me, then my brother is on his own.

firstandten
    Dinesh d'souza + Fox News = Political hit job
    I saw this guy d'souza on Fox last night. [[I know, what was I doing watching that shite? Just passing through)

What a hack! He was agreeing with Laura Ingraham that President Obama is waging war on the middle class.

Here's a snippet from their GEM of a conversation:

D'SOUZA:
    .......See I don't think that's it all, I think that Obama actually has a very different goal for America than we often think. He wants to redistribute money away from America and toward the rest of the world. He wants to block oil drilling over here but promote it in other countries. He wants America to have a smaller footprint in the world and specifically in the Middle East.
    So the point is, Obama is often portrayed as getting results opposite to what he intends whereas in my view he intends the results he is getting.
    INGRAHAM: So he is trying to tank the U.S. economy? Is that what you are saying?
    D'SOUZA: Well he's trying to produce a massive shift of wealth away from the United States and toward the rest of the world. Now this is not because he hates America or he's a traitor or any of that stuff. Is because he subscribes to an ideology that it's as good for America to have a smaller economy, a more modest role in the world.

INGRAHAM: So what you're saying is American families be damned then? So if the President sees people really suffering out there in the old Rustbelt and -- and people who are working two jobs or the underemployed or if they have just given up work looking for work at all that he's not really concerned with that because he wants to re-make everything in some new European image so the people be damned?
    YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. But they did! LOL!

Loved this one the most:

Well he's trying to produce a massive shift of wealth away from the United States.
    How is it that Mitt Romney stashing tens/hundreds of millions of dollars overseas is not comparable? Or the fact that the Swiss Bank Account frenzy of 2009 was not part of d'souzas point towards shifting wealth overseas?

What a Shill! What a Hack! And he calls himself an author? An author of fear and hate would be fitting.

This is what a major portion of our country is considering political education. This is what the Liberal Progressive minded adult is typically debating with.

Fox News - Rebalancing Fair