Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Juggalos classified as a "Gang"!? Come on now... Really?

We'd better stop posting here or the Feds are gonna come after the diabolical DetroitYes Gang. They know how wicked we roll in these parts.

I think this is how the FBI will finally logically chart everyone who believes in an afterlife as a gang member. Or is it the wrestling?! Nah...the Faygo. ICP are pushers...and everyone knows at least one of their addicts.

The Insane DYES Poster Posse.

If you'd like to read the report before commenting, here it is: http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/pu...g%20Trends.pdf

All I want to know is what took them so long? I'd have put these thugs on the list a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    All I want to know is what took them so long? I'd have put these thugs on the list a long time ago.
    Only the obvious ones? How about those undercover "members" who work day jobs as doctors, teachers, and businesspeople?

The acknowledged best CRT video projector setup and calibration expert a decade ago was the first 'legit' Juggalo I'd ever met...who introduced me to a few others hidden in plain sight, including one of the executives at DTS who included an ICP tune on one of their popular music CD giveaways at the annual Consumer Electronics Show in 2002.

They are as much a gang as Jimmy Buffet's Parrotheads...although there is that persistent rumor about Jimmy being in the CIA...

Geez, they'd have a field day with me. I actually DRINK the Faygo. The mainline stuff in glass bottles.

I think I even mentioned a tune of theirs in a speaker review back in the day, too. Sure of it, I'll try to track it down.

I wonder will Kid Rock or Eminem speak up on their behalf? Never mind...

Re: fans, on the Fox 2 news piece covering this, they interviewed a local woman.. clearly a fan with the tattoos, has a few kids.. and missing a few teeth.. [[at the risk of speculation, maybe needs to lay off the Faygo)..
    Last edited by Hypestyles; August-14-12 at 11:15 AM.

I have never seen them live but a friend who works backstage at the Filmore tells me they shoot 2 liter Faygo's into the crowd at their shows. He has no idea why Live Nation allows it.

Gistok would have them on a short list for sure.

Shollin Guest

People still listen to ICP?

Quote Originally Posted by jolla View Post
    If you'd like to read the report before commenting, here it is: http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/pu...g%20Trends.pdf
    Michigan gangs appearing in that report:
    1. 300 Block
    2. Aguitas 16
    3. Avengers MC
    4. Bemis Wealthy Street Boys
    5. Black Gangster Disciple
    6. Black Pistons MC
    7. Brave Heart Ruff Riders
    8. BUG Gang
    9. Campau Cream Team
    10. Cash Ave
    11. Crips
    12. Dallas Neland Alexander
    13. D-Block
    14. Devils Brigade
    15. Devils Disciples MC
    16. Dynasty Gorillas
    17. East Ave
    18. Eastern Worden
    19. Eastside Boys
    20. European Latin Kings
    21. Folks
    22. Forbidden Wheels MC
    23. Gangster Disciples
    24. Good Squad/Full Time Grinders
    25. Grandville Gangsters
    26. Highland’s Finest
    27. Highwaymen
    28. Holland Zeeland
    29. Hustle Boys
    30. Insane Unknowns
    31. Ionia Boys
    32. Jefferson Street Gangsters
    33. Jokers MC
    34. Juggalos
    35. Kalamazoo Boys
    36. Kartel of the Streets
    37. La Kilcka
    38. La Raza
    39. Latin Counts
    40. Latin Kings
    41. Leak Boy Mafia
    42. Madison Ave
    43. Maniac Latin Disciples
    44. Mason Street
    45. Mexican Gangster Soldiers
    46. Mexican Mafia
    47. Mexican Mob
    48. New Age Crip
    49. Ñetas
    50. Newman Lane Posse
    51. Nishnob Mob
    52. North North
    53. New World Order
    54. Oakdale Eastern
    55. Outlaws MC
    56. Pine Street
    57. Polo Boyz
    58. Prospect Paper Chasers
    59. Purple Guns
    60. Quimby Boys
    61. Rebels MC
    62. Rikochet Road Knights
    63. Nation Royal Trinity Soldiers
    64. Sheldon Logan
    65. Spanish Cobras
    66. Suicide Locos
    67. Sur-13’s
    68. Sureños
    69. Taliban Team
    70. Thug Life
    71. Tres Manos Gangsters
    72. Wanted Thug Brotherhood Nation
    73. Vatos Locos
    74. Vice Lords
    75. Wood street

"Juggalos" appears in lists for some other states too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    I wonder will Kid Rock or Eminem speak up on their behalf? Never mind...

Re: fans, on the Fox 2 news piece covering this, they interviewed a local woman.. clearly a fan with the tattoos, has a few kids.. and missing a few teeth.. [[at the risk of speculation, maybe needs to lay off the Faygo)..
    If by "Faygo" you mean "meth"...then yeah...she should lay off the "Faygo".

That gang listing is merely in alphabetical order. I'd like to see it arranged by danger to themselves or others.

Curious that nobody has the Bloods franchise in town. Thought they always setup across the corner from the Crips, like those national drug stores. It's easier than doing their own market research.
    Last edited by Gannon; August-14-12 at 04:27 PM.

Shollin Guest

I watched a program that talked about the 7 Mile bloods. They basically controled the area around Harper Woods in Detroit.

The expected result of passing more and more laws and rules is that the government will be more and more involved in your life. RICO laws were likely the start of this 'mission creep'. Soon everything looks like a gang.

[[btw, I have seen Juggalos at their concerts, and there is some 'community inspired' destruction of property and infringement of the rights of others that I have witnessed firsthand -- so while I'm against the 'mission creep', I can understand why the authorities need to classify them as a 'gang'.)

Wow! That's a lot of gangs. Wonder what the Holland Zeeland boys up to. Are they selling bootleg Dutch Girl donuts or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Shollin View Post
    I'm down with the clown.

The Detroit Renegades have had their clubhouse on 8 mile near John R since 1965. I guess they are not a gang anymore? Must be under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Shollin View Post
    People EVER listened to ICP???

Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    People EVER listened to ICP???
    No. They've never sold any merchandise or records and they don't have a wildly successful yearly festival. They don't even have an easily identifiable fanbase.

That aside, any negative thoughts I had about them disappeared when they had the Geto Boys play "The Gathering" this year.

Cults can can be gangs, too. Only these leaders need to use Christianity, Islam, Hindu, Jewish to malipulate young people and brainwash them to their level. And 'Viola!'you have instant terrorist organization bent to destroying human civilization and create their own apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    They are as much a gang as Jimmy Buffet's Parrotheads...although there is that persistent rumor about Jimmy being in the CIA...
    I thought the same thing when I heard the report.

I think a more dangerous gang is the ditto heads from AM radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    ... I think a more dangerous gang is the ditto heads from AM radio.
    LOL! And there's no denying that they're armed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast