Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post

• Anyone who reports being a victim of a crime while illegally in the Packard will be fined and sentenced to community service cleaning up other blighted properties.

I’m entirely too fed up with the Emily Johnson’s of the region whining about being attacked while illegally in a very dangerous place. Fuck her.
    Do you feel the same way about illegal immigrants? They're here illegally after all, so "fuck them," right? Anything bad that happens to them is justly deserved. And should they have the audacity to become the victim of a crime and wish to report it to the police, they should be immediately detained and deported.

I mean, you're not a hypocrite, right? So I will safely assume that the same standard you apply to people like Emily Johnson will also be applied to all of the undocumented immigrants living in Detroit and elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Do you feel the same way about illegal immigrants? They're here illegally after all, so "fuck them," right? Anything bad that happens to them is justly deserved. And should they have the audacity to become the victim of a crime and wish to report it to the police, they should be immediately detained and deported.

I mean, you're not a hypocrite, right? So I will safely assume that the same standard you apply to people like Emily Johnson will also be applied to all of the undocumented immigrants living in Detroit and elsewhere.
    It doesn't matter who what when where or why. If your in a situation that is not legal by your own choice then you left your rites behind. Why would you not deport undocumented immigrants and why should our tax dollars go to help them?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4