Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Some Researchers Have All The Fun

If getting pregnant women off is within your definiton of fun.

A few find a way to make it all fit.

I'm trying to figure out how to feel about this...I mean, people got paid to make this official knowledge. They should've asked the old wives' of wisdom...might've saved a few bucks.

Oh wait. Just reread the article.

I see what he did there.

Snort! Sounds pretty male-serving to me. In other words, if you have sex at night while pregnant [[with the baby daddy), be sure and give the guy a blow job before you get up in the morning, and be sure to swallow. Truth to tell, morning sickness happens with or without the baby daddy even being around, or any sex happening during pregnancy.

Gordon Gallup is a damn genious.
    He needs some kind of award for this.

It sure would have been nice to have been armed with this information prior to the kids getting here.

I wonder if the poll can be expanded to include all the time up until they're grown and leave home.