I'm reposting this here because I don't think it's getting read down in the 'how to' forum.

Quote Originally Posted by MIRepublic View Post
On other boards I belong to, when I log in, it only marks as read the posts I'd read from my previous log in, if that makes any sense. Can I do that on this board? It seems that when I log in, all of the posts are already marked as read and only appear to update after my log in instead of before.
May 2, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine1958 View Post
I'm experiencing something similar I think.

The first time I come to the forum, it shows acurately which threads I've read and acurately takes me to the first entry that I haven't read.

This works fine as long as I am actively using the forum. If I go off to do something else, like actual work lol, when I return to the same open window, many of the threads will be marked as read and clicking on the 'first unread' link in the thread takes me to the last entry, not necessarily the 'first' one I haven't read. Does this make sense?

Thanks,
May 8, 2009

I need to bump this thread. Or maybe email Lowell. Twice today the site 'refreshed' if you will. Only because I talked to someone who posted on a thread that knew I would be interested did I realize I'd missed the thread completely. Most days I watch for this and it usually happens around lunch time. Today it happened again sometime between 2 and 4 pm. Is there some setting we need to reset?

Help!
June 18, 2009