Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Drunk, naked priest.

Forgive him for he not knoweth what he do. It was simply an Ambien induced stupor.

Does that explain Randy Travis too?

Quote Originally Posted by rutlev View Post
    Does that explain Randy Travis too?
    If your a rapper or a country music star, getting busted only enhances your cred.

So Randy T went to 7-11 to buy some beer butt naked and the clerk ask, "how you gonna pay?". This then sent Randy into a tirade.
    So whats the story on the preist, is this local?

Randy also threatened to kill a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Randy also threatened to kill a cop.
    Hmmm... it does sound exactly like Randy T has switched from C&W to rap. Should be on The Hot 107.5 playlist any day now with that kind of street cred.

What? A guy can't drive around drunk and naked? What is this country coming to?

I think the bar was set a few years back when that coach for the Lions drove through Wendy's drive through naked and wasn't fired. Maybe these guys are Lion's fans?

Quote Originally Posted by piczka View Post
    Forgive him for he not knoweth what he do. It was simply an Ambien induced stupor.
    I don't know anything about drunk, naked priests, but Ambien makes me nervous!
    My best friend [[a flight attendant) 's co-worker was on a trip and laid over in India. After taking Ambien, he wandered off, thinking he was on the pool deck [[!?) He stepped off of his 5 story balcony and landed on his face below. Broke every bone in his body, shattered his face, had to stay in India for months while he healed enough to be transported back to the US.
    No thanks!

This may take more than a few Hail Marys.

.... hmmmm.... maybe the German born priest was so inebriated that he thought he was in Munich's "Englischer Garten"....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/place-london/A75939349

that was the same parish that a few years back at christmas time - the parish priest stabbed himself and said someone broke into the church and cut him.

Quote Originally Posted by beanietek View Post
    that was the same parish that a few years back at christmas time - the parish priest stabbed himself and said someone broke into the church and cut him.
    Wow, and the nearest Wendy's is where that coach was buck-hungry...at Michigan and Telegraph, if I got that story right.

The priest is from the parish about a mile east. I didn't know about the fake break-in.

It might be my father's parish, too, but I'm not sure about that. Last time I was in Sacred Heart was Christmas 2000.

Too strange...

It's not time for them to have women priests or anything. It'd ruin all the fun of their little boy's club.

Well Randy Newman warned us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF4_a1QsYZM

Too much Jesus juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Wow, and the nearest Wendy's is where that coach was buck-hungry...at Michigan and Telegraph, if I got that story right.

The priest is from the parish about a mile east. [...] Too strange...
    Pssst... Two blocks west and three blocks north of the church, there's an unauthorized tap into the electric mains. Follow it to the nearest manhole, climb down the ladder and you'll see a metal box...

Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    Pssst... Two blocks west and three blocks north of the church, there's an unauthorized tap into the electric mains. Follow it to the nearest manhole, climb down the ladder and you'll see a metal box...

Hey, no laughing about the MindBox...LOL...

I asked my father yesterday if he knew this guy..."so whadabout that priest...", he totally deadpanned his reply, "he says he likes to drive naked". Said he's been around for three years. We shared a good enough gut laugh to avoid the uncomfortable follow-up questions. [[I'm in tears of laughter right now remembering this encounter, never knew the old guy had 'deadpan' in his repertoire!)

Yanno, when I lived on that part of town I did like to play Need for Speed on the Sony Playstation clothing optional...might be something to that Mind Control stuff after all.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Gannon; August-11-12 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    Too much Jesus juice.
    Was that Randy Travis' issue, too?!

How about the guy found treading water for 20 hours naked with sharks surrounding him? Why the heck was he naked in the middle of nowhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Was that Randy Travis' issue, too?!
    Nah, he just needed more street cred!