Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default 3 arrested after wall busting break-in at Detroit liquor store

A neighbor observing the incident called the police and the three bozos were caught. So much for 'no snitchin'!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19...t-liquor-store

YEP its the uneducated 3rd to 4th generation from the 2nd wave black folks who did the robbing to get and booze so they can ruin their lives ans self destruct.

That is why African American race is a endangered species.

total trash. Glad they were caught.

...one of them even tried to take the security monitor and left the computer recording the burglary untouched.
    What are the odds on him having a masters degree?

I'm glad the neighbor lady kept calling and stayed on it until the police came, but you'd think she'd be nervous to interview on the news with her name broadcasted also. I think I'd rather not be *that* public, just in case.

What's a neighborhood reservation prison without walls or bars to blacks, Jews and people of color? A GHETTO!

A neighbor observing the incident called the police and the three bozos were caught.
    What, so it took them like a day and a half to break in?

I thought about that too! To go against the 'no snitchin' culture is tough. To put ones name and face out there...? No I would not do that nor was it needed. She could have been known as anonymous with just a voice-over.

These news sources have shown peoples house numbers, released names etc. very carelessly in many instances. They will not be there to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    I'm glad the neighbor lady kept calling and stayed on it until the police came, but you'd think she'd be nervous to interview on the news with her name broadcasted also. I think I'd rather not be *that* public, just in case.

Thieves broke in to my dad's store [[antiques, no liquor) the same way...hmmmm.

superduperman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    YEP its the uneducated 3rd to 4th generation from the 2nd wave black folks who did the robbing to get and booze so they can ruin their lives ans self destruct.

Hmmm, really? What exactly is your proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

I think you're right Danny. Our generation assumes they were after the booze but in reality they were only stealing bricks. It's tough being young and misunderstood.

One of my customers is down from Henry Ford hosp. They run a pharmacy and on a weekend the same thing happened except it wasnt a car. They actually knocked a hole in the side wall and broke in. Didnt get any drugs but stole all the computer equipment. Was always curious how they did it with out getting caught

The liquor store, my dad's store and your friends pharmacy all got hit the same way. No car...they used a sledgehammer for all of them.

They need to replace those cinderblocks with this incredibly unbreakable glass.