Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Ecstasy, DMT, LSD use in Detroit. anybody have any stories.

Im looking for stories about psychedelic drug use in Detroit during the past few years. You can post what you have here or PM me. Im doing some research for a news source and am interested in any info or stories about psychedelics and how they work through Detroits system. Has anyone heard rumors about how they get here or where their made?
    I realize Im asking for a lot. Feel free to PM me.

$$

is '$$' code for 'sell me some E or acid?'

Learn to spell Ecstacy. You know, for your news source.

Yes, the stories must be in the 1000s - how else could you explain what happened to this city in my lifetime.

This is interesting, I have noticed it becoming more popular in news casts across the country,little bits here and there,it does seem to be becoming popular again.[[LSD)

This is not about Detroit but it's a fascinating story about the wild, psychedelic life of Krystle Cole: Getting High On Krystal [[19 minutes).
    Former goth stripper Krystle Cole talks about her time spent living in a subterranean missile silo converted into a luxurious LSD manufacturing facility. She spent three years of her life running from the DEA, being held partially against her will and used as a guinea pig for strange new psychedelic chemicals. Eventually her friends-turned-captors were arrested and Krystle herself barely escaped incarceration. She now makes her living as a writer, sharing her experiences in books and on the web.

Check out Krystle's channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/NeuroSoup.
    I admire someone that young who has gone through so many intense life experiences and yet can still emerge with a level head.

Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post

is '$$' code for 'sell me some E or acid?'
    No, those drug days are behind me. There may be some compensation for a good story though.

National Geographic is the news source. Theyre doing a new series of Drugs Inc. featuring 10 cities, Detroit being one of them. Theyre looking for stories and ppl to film.

I know this is a touchy subject because of the law but full confidentiality will be used.

Thanks Jolla, should have used my spell check.

A lot of LSD in the 90s came from Canada. They would sell 100 hits in perforated paper for about $100 Canadian. Very easy to slip into a wallet. And the markup was pretty good, from what I hear.

Islandman. Yeah, my contact keeps asking me about the LSD and X and where its coming from but I have no clue but she seems convinced its coming from Canada. . When I used to fool with the stuff following the Grateful Dead years ago it all came from California, San Fran and Berkley to be exact.

PM me and I can give you more details of the things I remember happening in the 90s with X and LSD. Don't know know much about what's happening these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Former goth stripper Krystle Cole talks about her time spent living in a subterranean missile silo converted into a luxurious LSD manufacturing facility.
    this is such an old myth that i've seen this exact story in a film. 'the sexy girl who spends years holed up in a cabin in the middle of nowhere creating designer drugs' ... right. "She now makes her living as a writer". just like that writer that was brought up by wolves, right? right?

Quote Originally Posted by compn View Post
    this is such an old myth....
    Well, they do tour the subterranean missile silo at about 8:11 in the video. Believe what you want.

Occurrence Guest

I have have used all those except DMT and have plenty of stories. None of them bad really. Anything bad usually happened while on alcohol, which is far more dangerous than any of those drugs.

Never did E. Once had a soundman from the Theater we threw parties at threaten me for not doing any on his birthday. I never felt comfortable with government designed drugs that may or may not have speed or smack laced in them [[saw too many kiddies puking in garbage cans at our functions-we discouraged the sale or usage of anything past grass, but if it wasn't a huge quantity that our door security couldn't find-and yes, they would find kids trying to bring in a whole baggie of pills; we had a strict "do you want to take that back to your car or do you want to watch as we flush it down the toilet" sort of rule-I guess that made us quite unpopular with a lot of the competing, less legitimate promoters who wanted to use our base to distribute their crud. Now that I do think of it, I do recall one of our guys going out to a station wagon of someone looking like the "Encyclopedia Britanica" kid and picking up a suitcase in exchange for cash....).

The last time I tripped [[a looong time ago) was the few times I was with my girl from Ann Arbor [[it just felt better being in a relationship). She liked to "candy flip" [[E & LSD), while I was more traditional to the Windowpane. Our first gig at the Theater [[before I worked there) had us trying to chill in one of the bathroom lounges. She got wild-eyed and gabbed with some kid with a high-pitched voice who thought "he was the best person in the whoooole world", while his Asian friend announced she made out with ten guys [[my girlfriend was not too discrete in her whispers "Oh my Gawd! look at those hickies all over her neck!"-but she was like that. There was also an incredibly petite, light olive-skinned girl in a black outfit surrounded by seven white dudes that all looked alike and wore the same ballcap; she looked about 14 years old and had the hugest ba-zonkers pushing out of here outfit. "Oh my gawd! look at that! How old do you think she is?! Those can't be real! Those can't be her real t*ts!?"" and I'm going "shhh shhh shhh" as the girl's homogenously jockish cadre of overseers keep cutting around the room with shifty-eyed looks. Yet, that "balloon-boobied" girl later popped up in another story.....).

Later we found my car broken into, because we parked way off from the legitimate lot [[on the other side of Harper, I think). Yet, I quickly found her purse and I.D., and somehow being blitzed help us see past the trauma of it as we cruised back to A2.

I was outside Movement on Saturday night and some guy subtly asked me if I wanted to buy some acid. I declined.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkytofu View Post
    I was outside Movement on Saturday night and some guy subtly asked me if I wanted to buy some acid. I declined.
    Wise move, Bon Ami.

You must be tripping to respond to an old thread from someone who's has passed!

True. While I didn't adhere to all of his beliefs, I trust he wouldn't mind folks still talking and communicating with an air of freedom about topics that meant something to him. It's not like I can steer clear of every thread he started [[much less commented on), like I'm holding my breath breezing past a cemetery. So, pardon any breech of "ghettiquette" on my part.

"Ghettiquette"

Clever. Mind if I borrow that someday?