Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default The Jackson Family Feud!

After the 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson died. Its family members are fueding about who is going to get his million dollar estate. Katherine Jackson went to her personal exile somewhere in Arizona to stay with her relatives. The rest of the Jackson Family quarrel and bicker each other. One time as Paris Jackson was tweeting her message on her phone crying for the her Grandmother, Her Aunt Janet Jackson tries to take Paris' phone away. Jermaine came in and stop hir sister Janet from taking her niece's phone from her. Will Katherine Jackson return home to see her grandchildren. Or this feud could break the Jackson apart. If Michael Jackson was alive, he would tell his family to respect his kids and each other.

Any thoughts?

By the way The Jackson family are my distant relatives to my aunt side of the family that they haven't been seen and spoken to each other for over 45 years. My prayers to them.
    Last edited by Danny; July-25-12 at 01:49 PM.

What a sad, tragic family. Follow the money and you'll see the real motives in the end.