Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Mackenzie Annual Picnic June 28

Not many details in the email I got but based on last year, just show up any time in the afternoon and enjoy. This is EVERYONE's class reunion. Be there or be square. Or be in Henderson, right Ray?

"Hello Mackites,

Once again, it's time for us to come together and celebrate the wonderful memories we had at the "Big Mack". Now is a great time to rekindle old friendships and make new ones.

[[CITY ORDINANCE - NO PARKING ON THE GRASS! TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED"

Lots of people were grilling last year, there were also some food booths. Oh, "there" is the corner of Wyoming and West Chicago. You remember where that is, right?

Sigh. Were I within 500 miles I would be there. If ya run across anyone from the early '50s, say hi for me. Whaddahell, say "hi" for me to all the attendees!

Mackenzie68--Do you have a date for that Mack picnic?

The date is in the topic header, Sussex....June 28.

~DUH~ Thanks Ray1936, it was a long day yesterday!

Figured that, 9936.