Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default The Muggs Equipment Stolen

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but Lowell will move it if needed. Tony Denardo had equipment stolen from his car at the Pig and Whiskey Friday. He knows it's not the smartest thing to leave stuff visible but he lost usage of right arm after a stroke 11 years ago and didn't have anyone to help him remove it from his car. Here is the message...

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE ACROSS FACEBOOK:
    My car got broken into tonight. I'm $4,000 + out of vintage equipment. [[I know, ask my why I have that in my car at all times....answer, I'm handicapped). The good news is some of my items are tagged with the Muggs logo in one way or another. The thieves actually stole[[among other expense items) The Muggs T-Shirt bag full of shirts[[good luck reselling those).
    I'll itemize the stolen items:
    1 Fender Rhodes 73 key Mark I[[with painted shell that says the Muggs)
    1 Fender Rhodes Piano Bass[[Ross, I'm so sorry)
    1 Ampeg [[1 x 12) Bass Cabinet
    1 SWR 500 Bass Head
    1 Brown Bag[[ 4 Monster Cords, 1 Power Conditioner, 1 Ext. Cord, Tools, 1 Microphone w/cord, egg shakers, mini footballs that I used to light Danny & Todd up with on tour)
    -Several CD's
    1 Muggs T-Shirt Bag -chalked full of awesome Muggs tee's
    - Blue Collar Boys & Eldorado Posters[[haha)

Let's make it difficult for these thieves to re-sell my equipment. Or best case scenario, I want my gear back!

Thanks,
    Stromberg2

What the heck is a pig and whiskey?

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    What the heck is a pig and whiskey?
    It was a festival in Ferndale this weekend with BBQ and whiskey.

Thanks for posting this info Strommy! I detest a thief who takes without consideration to the effort and work a person puts into securing specialized equipment over time. I hope the items are found...

Quote Originally Posted by stromberg2 View Post
    ...Let's make it difficult for these thieves to re-sell my equipment. Or best case scenario, I want my gear back!

Thanks,
    Stromberg2

Oh so that's what that was. I drove by from Royal Oak last night as thought there where more folks out and about than normal and I saw the stage and heard the music!

Quote Originally Posted by adamjab19 View Post
    It was a festival in Ferndale this weekend with BBQ and whiskey.

This happens to too many bands in the Detroit area