Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Urban Decay Chic

I noticed a Google ad on DetroitYES with the title of Urban Decay. It cracked me up. It lead to a cosmetic kit featuring a palette of smoky colors, terra cotta and concrete looking hues.

Perfect for creating dramatic smoky eyes the UD way.
    So ladies, now you know how to get dolled up for your next fabulous ruins tour of Packard.

It reminded of one of my all time favorite co-opting campaigns by Sears at the height of the revolutionary upheavals of the late 60's when Sear's announced the Counter Revolution [a revolution in counter top appliances of course.]

I saw that as well and scratched my head. THere was another strange one I saw yesterday but cant recall
    The Urban Decay ad also states, "almost as good as naked". Well maybe in some cases...

You [[typical) guys are funny. That beauty product co. has been around since the 90's. I used to buy their glow-in-the-dark nail polish at incognito back when raves were still an underground thang.