Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 40 ... LastLast

I still have both [[Netty and Ammy)... as music has changed so I do iTunes for specific songs I create playlists from. I find the names of some classics using Shazam. Cool technology where the app can identify songs from a few seconds of it being played!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    After a month or two with both, I'm done with Netflix and staying with Prime. I'm on a budget, and like the extra's. Too bad I'm not into music anymore.

And yes, I ordered a $10 set of SS sporks, I hope this is not a habit.

And yes, I ordered a $10 set of SS sporks, I hope this is not a habit.
    I just got them, and they came with a set of instructions.

ER- sporked to death.

And they came 8 o'clock on a Sunday night. Thank you Amazon/and Workers.
    Last edited by Bigb23; February-17-19 at 09:16 PM.

Went through a very nasty episode of German measles when I was 17 years old. Lost part of my hearing, and have had some immune system problems ever since. A mere 12 years later, it was announced that measles had virtually been eliminated through vaccines. I remember thinking, "just my luck". Now here we are almost 30 years later, and I'm just totally disgusted at what I'm watching and reading about this recent outbreak. The only thing I can think of is, "stupid is as stupid does".

Well, I guess a little hearing loss is a small price to pay to be cancer-free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Went through a very nasty episode of German measles when I was 17 years old. Lost part of my hearing, and have had some immune system problems ever since. A mere 12 years later, it was announced that measles had virtually been eliminated through vaccines. I remember thinking, "just my luck". Now here we are almost 30 years later, and I'm just totally disgusted at what I'm watching and reading about this recent outbreak. The only thing I can think of is, "stupid is as stupid does".

Well, I guess a little hearing loss is a small price to pay to be cancer-free.
    LOL [[Sorry about you hearing loss; I'm not laughing at that)

Attachment 37591 Snow overnight in Las Vegas. Global warming, my ass.

Yet another idiot confusing weather with climate.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Yet another idiot confusing weather with climate.
    Aw, lighten up, rb. Just funnin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Attachment 37591 Snow overnight in Las Vegas. Global warming, my ass.
    They were interviewing some guy up north that was shoveling snow,he described winter and snow similar to Justin Bieber.

Kinda cute at first but then after awhile you wish it would just stay in Canada.

I kinda miss the change of seasons and snow falls,last week I ran the heater for two days and then the A/C the rest of the week.

I just got them, and they came with a set of instructions.
    I'm spork worthy, just for my Chunky Soup.

Aw, lighten up, rb. Just funnin'
    Aw - just what we need, a 80 something, lucid, retired Detroit Cop, to fire up a sometimes boring thread.

Thank you- Ray.

Attachment 37592

Thank you for you're service.

And Jodhpurs.
    Last edited by Bigb23; February-18-19 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    ... Snow overnight in Las Vegas. Global warming, my ass.
    Snow blankets Las Vegas causing I-15 closure
    NDOT workers were plowing the snow and adding salt and sand to freeway lanes.
    They close the freeways for 2 inches of snow. LOL!

I'm surprised Nevada has any snow plows.

I'm surprised Nevada
    has
    any snow plows.
    How do you think they get the drunks home at 5 AM ?
    Last edited by Bigb23; February-18-19 at 04:43 PM.

The only thing I can think of is, "stupid is as stupid does".
    That's what's wrong with Social Commentary nowadays, 30% really bad, 30% really good, and the rest is a really vast grey area.

Except Reddit, which has 10,000 comedians on call.
    Last edited by Bigb23; February-18-19 at 05:37 PM.

Roll 'em..
    How do you think they get the drunks home at 5 AM ?

Attachment 37592

Thank you for you're service.

And Jodhpurs.
    That's a 1948 Harley. Mine was a 1959!

Saved and Saved. But that older photo looks a little more "bad ass"!

While I took a short nap, Windows somehow updated and Google now needs passwords to update passwords ? With no passwords to start with how do you do this ? Thanks Microsoft billionaires.

... And yes, I ordered a $10 set of SS sporks, I hope this is not a habit.
    This makes me wonder why anyone ever chose to make spoons out of plastic in the first place:

A Spoon You Can Eat Is a Tasty Alternative to Plastic Waste

With this edible spoon, you can really wipe your plate clean

bakeys.com

Brilliant!

I'm now locked out of all my E-mail accounts because of the pushed Google/Microsoft downgrade. I now need a phrase in addition to a password to retrieve a password. ??????
    Last edited by Bigb23; February-18-19 at 07:53 PM.

.... But that older photo looks a little more "bad ass"!
    That's Motor Officer Tom Dozier of Nashville, according to
    Police Motor Units: The History of Motorcycle Law Enforcement

I Guess Microsoft has no idea of what they are doing. A simple inquiry of what can be done on a F/drive [[thumb drive), leads to entry's that are not even available on 10.
    Watch out for the upgrade in April - you'll see a lot of stuff disappear. And have to start from fresh.
    Thanks for nothing Microsoft.

Back up, back up your stuff. I use Apple Mac 'puters and not all great on that side either. I purchased a computer and paid to have the OS downgraded to avoid problems associated with the new system.

I Guess Microsoft has no idea of what they are doing. A simple inquiry of what can be done on a F/drive [[thumb drive), leads to entry's that are not even available on 10.
    Watch out for the upgrade in April - you'll see a lot of stuff disappear. And have to start from fresh.
    Thanks for nothing Microsoft.
    An F: drive isn't necessarily a thumb drive; it could be any type of drive depending on a)how many hard drives/optical drives you have or
    b)if you name your drives yourself. And what do you mean by "leads to entries not available on 10?

And what do you mean by "leads to entries not available on 10?
    I went to the official Microsoft site, and their step by step led me to --- nowhere.

Boy, take a nap, and you have to reboot and verify all of you're printers, robots, tablets, and smartphones. With passwords. [[x10).

The April onslaught will happen whether you like it or not.

They seem to update on the down-low without your'e knowledge or permission. You're computer runs slow for a few weeks until you find out on your own. They just don't use any notifications at all. Like Hackers.

When you are a conglomerate like Microsoft, you don't answer to anybody.
    Last edited by Bigb23; February-23-19 at 09:43 PM.

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 40 ... LastLast