Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast

We have to break the cable lowest mind crap offered.
    Kardashians, and Honey Boo boo come to mind. The so called learning channel is a wreck.
    Just give up and turn it over to real artists.
    I'm on Android, so a good link is imposssible,
    but search Mary Doodle on Youtube for a replacement for the awful Kar-whatevers and Honey run away forever please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I received one of those new $100 bills at the bank today. It's purdy.
    I want one of those checks for framing.
    Bank of Amerika.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    We have to break the cable lowest mind crap offered.
    Kardashians, and Honey Boo boo come to mind. The so called learning channel is a wreck.
    Just give up and turn it over to real artists.
    I'm on Android, so a good link is imposssible,
    but search Mary Doodle on Youtube for a replacement for the awful Kar-whatevers and Honey run away forever please.
    And you have the History Channel exploring "ancient aliens" and bigfoot

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Yes, and National Geographic plays a whole lot of jail time shows like
    "Lockdown". Is there not a whole wide world of wonders to explore outside the joint? Bigfoot is a must though rb336. Who doesn't believe biggie exists?
    Last edited by canuck; June-24-14 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yes, and National Geographic plays a whole lot of jail time shows like
    "Lockdown". Is there not a whole wide world of wonders to explore outside the joint? Bigfoot is a must though rb336. Who doesn't believe biggie exists?
    I thoroughly believe they exist - as bears

Just looked back at the first page of this topic- lots of forgotten forumers on there. [[I can't believe I managed to forget ccbatson, but I did.)

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    AND the Military Channel exploring Jesus, Satan and the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yes, and National Geographic plays a whole lot of jail time shows like "Lockdown". Is there not a whole wide world of wonders to explore outside the joint?
    Maybe you're really tuned to the DPS Educational Channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Maybe you're really tuned to the DPS Educational Channel?
    Could be. The gang culture needs promotion too. It is remarkable how prisons are flourishing, likewise, reality shows based on
    Incarceration, detention, border patrolling, police, and EMS. DPS could probably sit their kids down to copious amounts of TV laced with promotional shows glamorizing criminal activity among minorities, but that is already taken care if by the specialty networks, film and music vidéos, etc...

GUSHI Guest

Wow wtf , so many cable channels and nothing to watch,

Forget cable and the high prices... I just do roku, netflix and what not. I don't need to see and pay for the extra mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Forget cable and the high prices... I just do roku, netflix and what not. I don't need to see and pay for the extra mess.
    Does Roku still have that NHL deal?

I got cable because it cost me LESS to get the xfinity three-pack than I was paying for cable and phone

Today I read that the internets [[sic) destroyed newspapers. I read this in the newspaper.

Not only did my 72 year old brother just recently get a cell phone for the first time that he can't turn on or use,
    He subscribes to and loves AOL.
    Is AOL still around? Shame on them for preying on ex Chevrolet engineers. We still get lost at the store because I will not fix his phone.
    Oh- as an aside, everythng having to do with your Walmart experience sucks. Lost money to the richest siblings in America and counted my blessings.
    Rot in hell Walmart.
    Last edited by Bigb23; September-09-14 at 05:53 AM.

Not only did my 72 year old brother just recently get a cell phone for the first time, he can't turn it on.
    Fuck old age it's not for the weak.
    Is AOL still around? Shame on them for preying on ex Chevrolet engineers. We still get lost at the store because I will not fix his phone.
    Oh- as an aside, everythng having to do with your Walmart experience sucks. Lost money to the richest siblings in America and counted my blessings.
    Rot in hell Walmart.

Lotta talk about cable TV having nothing but trash. Maybe I agree, maybe I don't. But "Storage Wars" angel Brandi has me drooling. OMG, what a doll....... but then, I'm old, so just ignore me.

Did anyone download the new U2 album that was available for free yesterday for anyone with iTunes?

Not only did my 72 year old brother just recently get a cell phone for the first time that he can't turn on or use,
    Rot in hell Walmart.

Last edited by Bigb23; Yesterday at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Not only did my 72 year old brother just recently get a cell phone for the first time, he can't turn it on.
    Fuck old age it's not for the weak.
    Rot in hell Walmart.
    Some old people post repetitiously too........

Quote Originally Posted by jackie5275 View Post
    Did anyone download the new U2 album that was available for free yesterday for anyone with iTunes?
    screw U2. They haven't done anything worthwhile other than a few stray songs since WAR

That was a perfect old timey tribute to Jan Hooks/Phil Hartman on SNL tonight.
    It made me feel Verklempt - right here.

Recent news story - the DoD scraps a 1/2 BILLION dollar Afghan cargo plane program for the scrap value of 6 cents a pound for aluminum TO an Afghan contractor.
    That works out to $46,000 back to the American taxpayer.
    I'd link it, if not for my tablet limitations. But google it for the story and comments - [[not Fox news, they still have a faulty headline).
    Bought from Italy, with no supply chain for parts - WTF ?.
    Major DoD waste of your money.

After two decades on the web, the sites that make me laugh the most, are Geekologie and Reddit WTF and Funny comments.
    It's like having 10,000 Steve Martins and Robin Williams waiting to post all over each other.
    I used to have that dry humor, then life slapped me upside the head like an Asian carp.

Cargo Planes for Afghan Air Force to Be Scrapped

Why am I not surprised? More and more it seems the inmates are running the asylum.

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast