Joe Louis Arena Demolition
JOE LOUIS ARENA DEMOLITION »

FUN THINGS TO DO IN DETROIT »

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 34 35 36 37 38 39

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Yes we arm the world,heck the Obama administration made sure the Mexican cartels had plenty of weapons and nobody batted an eye.
    Carrying on a program initiated by Bush/Cheney.

Actually two different programs,the bad part was they already knew the results of the first one But yet still went ahead in trying it again.

The report also clearly shows that Fast and Furious began under the Obama administration, dating its inception to October 2009. (Obama took office in January 2009.) This directly contradicts Obama’s claim.

https://www.politifact.com/florida/s...gan-under-bus/

^^^ Perhaps he forgot that pesky detail!

Project Gunrunner was started in 2006. There were two different operations under the program - wide receiver and fast and furious. Both had the same goals and were run by the Phoenix ATF and US Attorney's Office.

Actually two different programs,the bad part was they already knew the results of the first one But yet still went ahead in trying it again.

The report also clearly shows that Fast and Furious began under the Obama administration, dating its inception to October 2009. (Obama took office in January 2009.) This directly contradicts Obama’s claim.

https://www.politifact.com/florida/s...gan-under-bus/

Too bad he (Obama) did not stop it...

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Carrying on a program initiated by Bush/Cheney.
    Yes we arm the world, heck the Obama administration made sure the Mexican cartels had plenty of weapons and nobody batted an eye.
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-10-19 at 08:52 PM.

This morning my artificially ignorant voicemail system played back a voicemail then asked "Do you want to delete this message?"

I responded "No."

Then the cheerful robot said "Okay. Deleting message!"

Arrrrrrgh!

Makes one want to go back to the tape cassette model. Well almost...

Does anyone else have difficulty taking people who have Tin Tin haircuts seriously?Name:  tintin.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  20.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    This morning my artificially ignorant voicemail system played back a voicemail then asked "Do you want to delete this message?"

I responded "No."

Then the cheerful robot said "Okay. Deleting message!"

Arrrrrrgh!
    Thats almost as bad as telling the phone to call Mike and it says calling Cindy.

We are just the test bed for technology.

I am starting to miss the 3 party phone line.

When I hear of all the problems with voice response systems, I can't help but laugh thinking about this....

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=TBBT+kripke

Unlike the other children of a sociopathic President, I think Eric Trump has unfairly been thrown under the bus for being stupid, Ala SNL. Prove otherwise.

Use the control in the upper left corner to change viewing direction.

If You Could See Every Satellite, What Would The Sky Look Like? 360/VR

There are over ten thousand satellites in orbit, but only the largest ones in low earth orbit are visible in the hours just after sunset. What would the sky look like if you could see everything in space? I took satellite data and rendered a view of the night sky for an 'average' viewer in North America.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 34 35 36 37 38 39