Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Nice catch Justin!

He kisses her on the strikes, and she kisses him on the........well, never mind.

Where's the Dexter bus when you really need it?

I don't see it. I mean he'd have to take her to Windsor to get her drunk and we all know the border hassles on the drive back. Not even Kate Upton is worth that hassle.

It would only be for a year

Occurrence Guest

Who is kate Upton and why does anyone care?

She does a mean Cat Daddy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUnWIs88CQ

Quote Originally Posted by Occurrence View Post
    Who is kate Upton and why does anyone care?
    Right. Why are people making such a big deal over her? She's ok, nothing earth shattering.

The difference between Kate and most other models she is not afaird
    to eat a sandwich.

Justin can do better. Why get a self absorbed model when you can get a "normal" good looking babe who's not in competition with you?

Well, I'm sure Kate Upton likes the publicity, but I think Justin's been with his high school sweetheart for many years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    He kisses her on the strikes, and she kisses him on the........well, never mind.

Where's the Dexter bus when you really need it?
    Jabba's still on Davison waiting for it!

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    Justin can do better. Why get a self absorbed model when you can get a "normal" good looking babe who's not in competition with you?
    I doubt that he is trying to marry her. We all know why her is dating her.

At first I thought JV was too much of a "nice guy" to hook up with Kate, who..like it or not...is the hottest "It" girl on the planet right now. However, she did come out here, with her BFF and JV's homeboy, no less. Props to JV, as 99% of the guys out there wouldn't have the balls to ask her. The man is fearless.

Yes, why would anyone want to date the cover of the Swimsuit issue?

You Sir, are insane.

Didn't know what she looked like and don't normally like the model types at all...

so I did a google image search and Jesus H. Jones it must be nice to be Justin Verlander.

Nice for a young man's resume.