Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: Happy Indy day!

Default Happy Indy day!

Happy Independance Day to all americans!

A great country with a fascinating story and great future!

Thanks Canuck. Much of our success, security and prosperity has been greatly enhanced by having such a great and peaceful neighbor to our north, er south here. Having part of our city in Canada also adds panache to our common metropolis.

Well Canada is likewise endebted to the US for the items you listed above Lowell. I love the USA as most of my fellow canadians do.

This monument on Belle Isle facing Canada says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Thanks Canuck. Much of our success, security and prosperity has been greatly enhanced by having such a great and peaceful neighbor to our north, er south here. Having part of our city in Canada also adds panache to our common metropolis.

I couldn't have said it better!