Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default The ACLU Wants YOU to Record the Police!

How do I know?!

Because there is now an APP for that...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/07/...-police-stops/

Cheers, keep the bad ones on their heels...but let's turn this around and report the GOOD ones, too.

Gotta be some feedback loop to encourage good officers of the law to remain that way...

Whenever righties bitch about the ACLU, I remind them that it was the ACLU that got their patron saint, Oliver North, out of jail

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Whenever righties bitch about the ACLU, I remind them that it was the ACLU that got their patron saint, Oliver North, out of jail
    Thanks for that one, Rb.

Patrol Saint...who insured the inner-cities had their drugs, so his gang could have their moneys for unsupervised war-making.

I guess they really are unbiased in their pursuit of Liberty, his use of it just wasn't exactly Civil.

It is a confusing time to be an American. Happy Fourth, anyways!

What a great idea! LOL When a police officer pulls you over instead of politely responding and keeping your hands in the open you reach in your pocket/center console and try to arrange your phone to video tape the event. I don't see any way that this could end badly.

The next time an officer writes you a speeding ticket, inform him that—by merely standing stationarily on the asphalt outside your car window—he's traveling at about 185 miles/sec relative to the Local Group of galaxies in the universe.

That's 666,000 MPH or 665,975 MPH over the local 25 MPH limit!

Officer, ticket thyself!
    Last edited by Jimaz; July-04-12 at 09:57 PM.