Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Paging Bobl, MikefMich, Gaz, Gannon,

In reply to your replies:

Easier said than done. The escalation of mental descent, has been extremely obvious. I know my vocabulary is still in my brain but there are a variety of stumbling blocks that send me off on detours.

I would have responded to the ‘Upper Peninsula’ post but I am losing my grip on my ability in the use of words.
    I have been on that ‘slippery slope’ of dementia/aphasia during the past year or so, and there are rumblings of an avalanche.
    Don’t read, despair, in that sentence. If you live long enough, all good things come to those who wait. I have been extremely fortunate to get this far in longevity

In my reply to that post, I said something about being esoteric. That word delights me. Continuing what I had in mind, I thought a re-run might be apropos. [[If only I can remember which one.)

So long as those good stories pop to the surface now and then, please DO share them with us. We love to hear from you and sometimes bounce around our own pleasant past life events. [[[[[[HUgs)))

tponetom: Thank you, for your posts, your wit, and your wisdom. Write, when you can. Just a hello would do. We will be waiting...

PS: Regards to Peggy!

Love reading your stories tponetom. Don't sweat the small stuff, whatever you do would be appreciated, re-runs or not.