Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: Earworms!

Default Earworms!

For those that don't know, and 'earworm' is a song that gets stuck in your head and you can't get it loose, lol. What "earworm" have you been infected by???

For me...the current ones that have been running almost non-stop are "The Walk of Life" by Dire Straits, and "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol. LOVE both of those, especially versions on youtube.com videos. I'm an oldie, but still love my rock!

So what's stuck in YOUR head???

HELLO AGAIN - THE CARS

I'm stuck on "Hold Me Now" by the Thompson Twins [[also released with a year or two of the previously mentioned songs).

It's Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros "get down moses" for me

Last edited by rb336; June-30-12 at 03:04 PM.

in honour of Canada Day:

Now I have Get Down Moses in my ear. Excellent. Is tht a trademark for Joe Strummer, wearing an orange scarf and army jacket? Just love that unmistakeable voice and the reggae beat.

The only way to get rid of an earworm is to put it in someone else's ear.

oh no, now I have Lust for Life

I could almost swear Linkin Park is talking about Detroit in this song. Listen to the lyrics. Sounds just like they have Detroit in mind.

flipped through the TV channels and caught a second of America's "sister golden hair" and it's been stuck in my head. the song is kinda creepy

Seventy-Six Trombones

Somebody shoot me please.

GET OUT OF MY MIND!

110 coronets close at hand

It's your money. Use it when you need it.

i've been playing sally goodin on my mandolin all night. you'd think that would get it out of my system but nooooooooooooooooooooooooo