Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Bob Lo [[for real)

I have very fond memories of Bob Lo, of all sorts of different people from all kinds of backgrounds all getting along, dancing to live music on the boat, watching the crowds. But I guess that's because I'm not a closed-minded old bigot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu0GuxF2wug

Favorite rides: Trip to Mars, Sky Streak, Log Flume.

I also enjoyed the zoo that eventually became the Galaxi Roller coaster and kiddie land.

I can remember being in High School and getting really drunk on the boat ride home. It turns out I ran into my grandparents on the boat while totally schnockered. Once the boat hit the land I ran for the DDOT buses with my friends. While on the bus I learned that it is a bad thing for the kidneys to drink a lot then have to take a half hour bus ride home!

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    I have very fond memories of Bob Lo, of all sorts of different people from all kinds of backgrounds all getting along, dancing to live music on the boat, watching the crowds. But I guess that's because I'm not a closed-minded old bigot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu0GuxF2wug

You should open a tackle store with that kind of bait.

Was the original thread deleted? If so, glad to hear. I only saw the initial post and was considering a response before thinking it best to just let it die alone.