Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Court alleges Soave Bribed Kwame. Soave Says He was Extorted.

Soave is suave. He is SUCH the victim...right!

He admits to the free flights, though?!

I wonder if there are any records of his plane flying to ATLANTA not long after the 'supposed' party at the Boogian Mansion?!

I'd like to know which banks in Bermuda hold some of the Kwhymeister's cashola...a private plane would be the ONLY way for it to get there, since all commercial airports have the ability to sense large amounts of currency. Private flights are not as scrutinized, especially out of City. Heck, if Kwhyme could seduce the fucking overseer of the police department, any of the TSA employees at City Airport would be a cinch to corrupt and/or distract.

We won't get into technical RFID circuitry explanations, but if anyone wants some real fun...try to carry a couple of grand in cash into even a Walmart or Target or Meijer store! Then, take a brick of twenties through a TSA insecurity station at Metro in your suitcase...their scanners will know you're coming from at least fifty feet away. More likely a hundred. Every bill over ten dollars has that titanium strip which is actually a passive circuit which responds to external energizing.

Cheers, it is really, really great to finally hear Soave's [[partial) admittance of his scheming with this bastard and his crime family. Now to learn what Kwhyme had on Karmanos and the others who oddly supported him until the bitter end.
    Last edited by Gannon; June-28-12 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post

I wonder if there are any records of his plane flying to ATLANTA not long after the 'supposed' party at the Boogian Mansion?!

I'd like to know which banks in Bermuda hold some of the Kwhymeister's cashola...a private plane would be the ONLY way for it to get there, since all commercial airports have the ability to sense large amounts of currency. Private flights are not as scrutinized, especially out of City. Heck, if Kwhyme could seduce the fucking overseer of the police department, any of the TSA employees at City Airport would be a cinch to corrupt and/or distract.

We won't get into technical RFID circuitry explanations, but if anyone wants some real fun...try to carry a couple of grand in cash into even a Walmart or Target or Meijer store! Then, take a brick of twenties through a TSA insecurity station at Metro in your suitcase...their scanners will know you're coming from at least fifty feet away. More likely a hundred. Every bill over ten dollars has that titanium strip which is actually a passive circuit which responds to external energizing.

Cheers, it is really, really great to finally hear Soave's [[partial) admittance of his scheming with this bastard and his crime family. Now to learn what Kwhyme had on Karmanos and the others who oddly supported him until the bitter end.
    Yep Kwamalamadingdongs house of cards is fast becoming a game of 52 pick up, its gonna be nice watching him squirm, as Mercado and others sing like a bird. They must have thought they were acting out scenes from the Sopranos as they planned how to fleece the city and its RESIDENTS of millions, IMO they were just your basic street hoodrat dressed in nice suits.

Quote Originally Posted by EASTSIDE CAT 67-83 View Post
    Yep Kwamalamadingdongs house of cards is fast becoming a game of 52 pick up, its gonna be nice watching him squirm, as Mercado and others sing like a bird. They must have thought they were acting out scenes from the Sopranos as they planned how to fleece the city and its RESIDENTS of millions, IMO they were just your basic street hoodrat dressed in nice suits.

If Fergeson's trial is prologue, I'd be placing bets on a few mistrials...and a plea to something minor.

It only takes one aggressively stupid juror to hang the jury.

In my book the glass is still more than half full

Why doesn't Detroit have it's own version of HBO'S "The Wire"?

I loved that show and it was based on a lot of reality. It seems like the Detroit version would write itself and be the most unbelievable story ever told.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Why doesn't Detroit have it's own version of HBO'S "The Wire"?

I loved that show and it was based on a lot of reality. It seems like the Detroit version would write itself and be the most unbelievable story ever told.
    Wheels...agreed that show rocked, wifey and I used to sit there and say they got the whole story line from Detroit. Did you know McNulty is a British actor? Looked up the cast after the season finale a few years back and was blown away when he spoke during an interview, he kinda thru me when he did the whole biting thing towards the end...just like his partner I was shocked!!!

I remember some of the details of that Soave paid trip for the Kilpatrick family to Florida... they were so audacious about their "high social rank"... that they took cuts and went to the front of the hotel buffet line. That's when some angry hotel patrons found out who they were, and leaked it to the Detroit dailies...

Quote Originally Posted by EASTSIDE CAT 67-83 View Post
    Wheels...agreed that show rocked, wifey and I used to sit there and say they got the whole story line from Detroit. Did you know McNulty is a British actor? Looked up the cast after the season finale a few years back and was blown away when he spoke during an interview, he kinda thru me when he did the whole biting thing towards the end...just like his partner I was shocked!!!
    True but the guy that played Stinger Bell was a bigger shock to me. He also has a very British accent.

superduperman Guest

Rfid chips in money?? I've taken over $20k with me to Vegas on the plane with no problems from the TSA.

They may have allowances for Vegas flights...but I'm sure you triggered the sensors.

Think I'm joking?! Look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    If Fergeson's trial is prologue, I'd be placing bets on a few mistrials...and a plea to something minor.

It only takes one aggressively stupid juror to hang the jury.
    OR one who is either bought or threatened.

The Feds need to sequester every jury, and have a solid feedback loop to report any interference. I know it'll cost more, but I cannot help but think the most previous failed jury was tainted by active measures rather than the passive racial one everybody suspects.

I've got an obtuse contact with someone who was on the jury...two-degrees separate, but available...so I can ask a few questions in a social setting when I get the chance.

I wouldn't put it past these psychopaths and sociopaths...this sort of thing has been happening since time-out-of-mind. Remember the scene from the Untouchables movie with that slimey hitman...

No Cheers!

They may have allowances for Vegas flights...but I'm sure you triggered the sensors.

Think I'm joking?! Look it up.
    Snopes says that is an urban legend - false.
    http://www.snopes.com/business/money/strip.asp

The strip's sole purpose is to foil counterfeiters and cannot track how mcuh money is going through the airport and with whom.

I would be careful about writing bad things about Tony Soave