I'm trying to help out a 20 year old man, good kid and hard working - I would really like to see him get a stable factory type job where he can make steady money. He has some challenges and participates in a program where they help him with managing his living, etc., but he's more than capable in every aspect. He has a part time job but not making enough money to be more independent.

I was thinking of some line work or something in a light factory, he wouldn't even mind doing building maintenance or janitorial. I don't even know where to direct him to apply. I know Manpower and those places used to be good for placing people but I don't know if that's true anymore.

if anyone knows of a small plant that's hiring, or has any knowledge about a place where he might have a chance, I'd appreciate it.

He makes 8.50 now, and if he earns enough money he can transition into another level of the program where he has more independence, so not looking for a minimum wage job or anything where he will make less. he needs to be able to pay for his apartment and expenses, etc., so he needs a livable income just like all of us.

Thanks in advance!