Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default well crap.. no more job..

okay.. boss lays me off. have nothing lined up. need to know what the story is with obamas mortgauge program? bought 2 years ago FHA 134k@5.5‰ house is prob worth 120-125 now in good shape. construction projects never finish tho.... sorry if not the place to post but know u guys are good here.

bump -- anyone? perhaps suggest a better forum?

So sorry to hear about your job. Hopefully you will find another one soon.

I don't know anything about the program, but I did get this from the White House today. There is a link at the bottom of the message for more information.

This really should go in the connections section. I'm really sorry about you job loss but you dont you have a rainy day fund to continue making payments in the event of losing a job? At least a couple months worth This is a necessary responsibility as being a homeowner.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    This really should go in the connections section. I'm really sorry about you job loss but you dont you have a rainy day fund to continue making payments in the event of losing a job? At least a couple months worth This is a necessary responsibility as being a homeowner.
    it IS posted in the "CONNECT IN DETROIT" forum.

Just google FHA loan modification and there seems to be a ton of resources.

These things make me jealous because I don't have a government backed loan and not enough equity therefore can't get my loan modified. I would love a lower interest rate right now but so it goes without equity in the home.

Well ok then

Try that NACA organization. They held a big thing at COBO not long ago, but they also have a website. My sister is working with them to buy a house and they also help you with refinancing. I remember when it was on the news here, there were people saying that they got a lot of fast help.

https://www.naca.com/nacaWeb/index_main.aspx

Hope its not too late to help!