Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

love to have seen it, but he died in '97

Pat Paulson and Flip Wilson were both regularly featured on the weekly Smothers Brothers program. Both Paulson and Wilson had their respective presidential and judicial [[Here comes the Judge routine) acts curtailed by courts because the courts considered them to be disrespectful of presidential candidates and the judiciary. Too bad; Paulson was promising good weather if elected. See what consequently happened with the weather without bi-partisan support?

Default The Road We've Traveled in 10 minutes

I don't know why this YouTube poster accelerated the tempo but it's an interesting effect:

The original tempo: The Road We've Traveled

Pete Hoekstra:

This ad is an obamanation. It's interesting in that it shows the extremes to which some campaigns are willing to shred the truth. The only truthful words this guy says are "I lost my healthcare". The rest is a bunch of lies.

Todd Akins asks for your forgiveness.

re: Republican Women for Obama
    "The problem is, so far two of these women have been shown to be Democrats who had previously supported Obama" not that that is inconsistent with 'believing'. It would be an effective and honest ad though if titled; "Liars for Obama".

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    re: Republican Women for Obama
    "The problem is, so far two of these women have been shown to be Democrats who had previously supported Obama" not that that is inconsistent with 'believing'. It would be an effective and honest ad though if titled; "Liars for Obama".
    Again oladub, we're not here to debate whether the ads are correct, true, positive or negative, just post interesting ones. ALL POLITICIANS LIE, EVEN YOUR FAVORITES ON THE RIGHT. Get over it. We've posted ads for both sides, this is not a debate.

I was about to post this one anyhow, but maybe oladub and his ilk might rest a little more comfortably tonight knowing that it is being posted. It's unafiliated with any particular campaign though it is right leaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    Again oladub, we're not here to debate whether the ads are correct, true, positive or negative, just post interesting ones. ALL POLITICIANS LIE, EVEN YOUR FAVORITES ON THE RIGHT. Get over it. We've posted ads for both sides, this is not a debate.

I was about to post this one anyhow, but maybe oladub and his ilk might rest a little more comfortably tonight knowing that it is being posted. It's unafiliated with any particular campaign though it is right leaning.
    Wow, I just wrote two sentences and you responded with five sentences including the classy phrase, "oladub and his ilk". Anyway, Ron Paul doesn't lie. Maybe you should upgrade. Thanks for being forthright and honest about your candidate though.

Default Revealed: The GOP Strategy

Other ads usually try to keep the message pared down to snippets and sound bites and bumper sticker slogans. This one's noteworthy because of the unusual amount of information they attempt to convey.

It starts to feel like the GOP isn't interested in trying to win this election on Mitt Romney's merits. I mean why else would they be willing to employ a strategy that actively denies American citizens, especially those of color, their legal rights to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Wow, I just wrote two sentences and you responded with five sentences including the classy phrase, "oladub and his ilk". Anyway, Ron Paul doesn't lie. Maybe you should upgrade. Thanks for being forthright and honest about your candidate though.
    So I can only respond with the same amount of sentences as you used? What kind of nonsense is that? Anyhow, stick to the subject of this thread which is just to post ads that are interesting and/or funny, not debate. You have an entire forum to debate on, you don't have to argue everything you don't agree with. Most of us know you're way out in right field anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    So I can only respond with the same amount of sentences as you used? What kind of nonsense is that? Anyhow, stick to the subject of this thread which is just to post ads that are interesting and/or funny, not debate. You have an entire forum to debate on, you don't have to argue everything you don't agree with. Most of us know you're way out in right field anyhow.
    I don't know, you're the self appointed rule maker. On topic, I only pointed out that post #33 was fantasy. Again, thanks for the candid admission that Obama is a liar in post #35.

"Obama has a dream, a dream from his father, that the sins of colonialism be set right and America be downsized.......

America has a dream, a dream from our founding fathers, that together we must perfect liberty and that America must grow so that Liberty grows.......

Which dream will we carry into 2016?"

Not a funny ad, just funny

Romney's Yacht, the Cracker Island
    Name:  Romney Yacht.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  31.1 KB

This is a billboard ad, not a video, In Hanson, MA I think.

Anti-Obama Billboards The Talk Of Hanson

President Obama counts on ‘Harold & Kumar’ in latest Web campaign ad

"The spot urges supporters to watch the Democratic National Convention's livestream coverage online Thursday. Actor Kal Penn, who plays Kumar in the stoner comedy movies, will serve as host."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast