Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Michigan Avenue Coalition June Clean up 6/16

Hello!

Our June clean up will be Saturday, June 16th at 3pm. Meeting at the corner of Brooklyn and Michigan Avenue. If you don't know about our coalition, We assist in emptying the trash receptacles, and sweeping the sidewalks on Michigan Avenue, and this Summer started planting flowers outside Brooklyn Street Local and the Grinnell Lofts in the flower beds/tree pits. Also, will help in Midtown from time to time.

Here is our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mi...01790929848756 for more pictures of what we have done in Corktown and also in Midtown.

Email us at Mi.Avenue.coalition@gmail.com if you have more questions.

There is an event sign up on Facebook if you plan to go. Otherwise if you don't have a facebook just send me an email at Mi.avenue.coalition@gmail.com or post on here, that you plan to attend.

The weather forecast for where I am in Connecticut is supposed to be great for tomorrow....I hope it's the same for Detroit! Good luck and be sure to post photos of your progress!!

These aren't from yesterday, but some of our progress on Michigan and also on Forest Avenue.Name:  ForestAve flowerbedA.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  70.8 KB

Name:  Michigan avenue after.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  46.1 KBName:  Forest After.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  66.5 KB