Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Fox News Polls Support Obama!

Heh. If you spend enough time that close to the edge, sometimes you fall off.

See, Fox calls them selves fair and balanced [[which I don't believe is totally true). They don't fake their polls, and I believe that a lot of Republicans think Obama has done well here [[myself included). Romney doesn't have much to go by to show that he'd be better at this yet. Obama still sucks with economics, so don't get your hopes up, we won't be voting for him. If I had taken this poll I would have voted for Obama in those categories as well.

Good Lord, do we have to go to school on effective propaganda?

What is the purpose of FauxSnooze version of it?! To motivate some segment of the population to frame a topic and react to it in a certain manner. Period.

So...what do you think would motivate more of those who WILLINGLY watch this channel to go to the polls, while making as much noise as possible along the way?!

And...what would solidify the divide manufactured between those viewers and their feared more-liberal and probably better-melatonined neighbors and co-workers better than to have this poll waved in their faces?! LOL...it is pretty clear to me. Can't have everyone talking civilly all Summer in this election year, can we?!

Survey your Facebook friends. If diverse enough, they are easy enough to spot in any group. For me? One of my cousins is solidly stuck in this programming. We lovingly debate often, although tomorrow will be the first time I've seen her face-to-face in a few years.

It feels as if she's fallen for a cult.

No cheers on that,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; June-17-12 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    Romney doesn't have much to go by to show that he'd be better at this yet.
    Yet is an interesting indication of hope.

Regarding Romney not having much to show, what scintilla of anything in the affirmative does Romney have regarding the presidency?

Quote Originally Posted by vetalalumni View Post
    Yet is an interesting indication of hope.

Regarding Romney not having much to show, what scintilla of anything in the affirmative does Romney have regarding the presidency?
    Wasn't Obama elected simply because people had 'hope'?

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    Wasn't Obama elected simply because people had 'hope'?
    No... that was Clinton... he believed in a place called "Hope"... Arkansas... [[his hometown).