Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Isn't there a pet supply place around midtown?

I could swear I remember a thread about a pet supply place [[with supposedly good dog food prices) around midtown.

I need to pick up some dog food & running to M&M would be out of the way... I can't find the thread!

Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by jtf1972 View Post
    I could swear I remember a thread about a pet supply place [[with supposedly good dog food prices) around midtown.

I need to pick up some dog food & running to M&M would be out of the way... I can't find the thread!

Any help?
    Marcus market has dog food I think

slows?

Try Woofbridge at 3443 Cass....

There is a place on Michigan Ave. west of Livernois, but that's the only one I know of in the area.

Ohh, that was naughty... but since we're at it, add Jimmy Johns for when you want to toss Fido and Miffy a fine 'sand-wish!' ----

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtragedy View Post
    slows?
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-08-12 at 12:06 PM.

Yes, too bad there are non closer; there are two on Livernois, can't think of the name but a small one at Livernois and the Lodge [[northwest corner) and a big pet supply store at 18965 Livernois [[Pet Supply Plus)...

Quote Originally Posted by rutlev View Post
    There is a place on Michigan Ave. west of Livernois, but that's the only one I know of in the area.

Check out Detroit K-9 http://www.detroitk-9.com. They have locations on Livernois and the Lodge, and Michigan and Central.

a big pet supply store at 18965 Livernois [[Pet Supply Plus)...
    I go to this one. It is a good store, but not exactly close to midtown, although if you are at Wayne you can probably get there in less than 15 minutes if the Lodge isn't abnormally busy.

@Winters.........isn't that the same as post #4???????????????

K-9 on Livernois looks perfect for today, actually... I have to go to work & drive right by.

Are the prices on food good? [[While I'm working today, it's not regular enough to even pay the bills...)

Default Dog and Cat food and supplies in Midtown area

I am Michelle, the owner of Woofbridge Feed & Supply. The store is located in Midtown inside of Canine to Five at 3443 Cass Avenue. We offer dog and cat foods and supplies at reasonable prices.

If you have any questions, please email michelle@woofbridge.com or you can call me at 313-887-9684

Hope you come by for a visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Woofbridge View Post
    I am Michelle, the owner of Woofbridge Feed & Supply. The store is located in Midtown inside of Canine to Five at 3443 Cass Avenue. We offer dog and cat foods and supplies at reasonable prices.

If you have any questions, please email michelle@woofbridge.com or you can call me at 313-887-9684

Hope you come by for a visit!
    I have to chearlead for Woofbridge Feed & Supply.

Michelle is great! My cat has a food allergy so I have cycled through several kinds of food. She offers great products at very reasonable prices!

Her staff is friendly and suggest great products. Check out their Blue Spa Litter. The stuff smells great, lasts forever, and doesn't have the nasty perfume smell.

I am so glad they are in the neighborhood!

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_uke View Post
    @Winters.........isn't that the same as post #4???????????????
    perhaps...but that was post # 4 and mine was post # something else..so really i ask are they the same? ponder that while i figure out how i missed post # 4

@ Woofbridge...

I'd be on my way today if I wasn't working til 6:30... In any event I'll drop in soon! Thanks Michelle!

@ Woofbridge...

I'd be on my way today if I wasn't working til 6:30... In any event I'll drop in soon! Thanks Michelle!
    We look forward to serving you. We'll be here until 700P tonight and back at it 10A tomorrow.

Full hours:

Mon - Thu:11:00 am-7:30 pm
    Fri:10:00 am-7:00 pm
    Sat:10:00 am-3:00 pm

Did you expand your hours? I thought I saw hours online [[somewhere out there, before I completed finished my troth of coffee so I don't know where now) that were a bit more abbreviated...

I may have to try paying a visit now [[If I get out of work on time I might make it!)

Edit: Yeah... I know it's getting near "Get a room, you two" territory...

Did you expand your hours? I thought I saw hours online [[somewhere out there, before I completed finished my troth of coffee so I don't know where now) that were a bit more abbreviated...

I may have to try paying a visit now [[If I get out of work on time I might make it!)

Edit: Yeah... I know it's getting near "Get a room, you two" territory...
    We have not adjusted hours in about a year when we added Mondays. Officially we close at 7P on Fridays but I am typically still here until 730P.

Michelle couldn't be nicer. Spend your money in Detroit, people! We can get this city to rise from the ashes [[again!)

detroit farm and garden. SW but local and good people.