Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Ye Olde Butchers Shoppe

Anyone have any updates on the Ye Olde Butchers Shoppe that is opening soon?

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    bunch of cars in the parking lot today including a work truck and the shelves inside seem to be filling up with dry goods. it must be opening soon, perhaps the WF announcement and subsequent groundbreaking got them into high gear?

Oh boy -- will it ever open....?

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by casscorridor View Post
    bunch of cars in the parking lot today including a work truck and the shelves inside seem to be filling up with dry goods. it must be opening soon, perhaps the WF announcement and subsequent groundbreaking got them into high gear?
    It took them long enough. I was beginning to think Whole foods would open first .:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitdave View Post
    It took them long enough. I was beginning to think Whole foods would open first .:-)
    I thought that this guy was going to open in June. I pass by the store almost everyday. It appears that the shelves are almost fully stocked. What is his holdup? I had tried knocking on the door but workers inside are too busy. Does anyone know what is the holdup or when is he set to open?

Or maybe the Meijers will open first...

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitdave View Post

Anticipation always exceeds the actual event.

Yeah I went by there also and notice that they were putting stuff on the shelves , however if they don't get their ass in gear it won't matter . They won't have time to build a customer base .
    With whole foods and meijer's already building, they better get their act together and quick !