Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Lafayette Foods now carrying Local Organic Grass Fed Beef& fine selection Beer & Wine

Hello everyone I am proud to say Lafayette Foods is now carrying local, organic, grass fed Beef!!! Also as of May first we have been selling a fine selection of beer and wine.

Quote Originally Posted by LafayetteFoods View Post
    Hello everyone I am proud to say Lafayette Foods is now carrying local, organic, grass fed Beef!!! Also as of May first we have been selling a fine selection of beer and wine.
    That is great news! Make sure that you reach out somehow to the downtown business community and to the residents who lives downtown also. Many people who work and live downtown are looking for a nearby market where they could buy fresh produce and items. You guys are very close by within walking distance of the downtown community. I as an office worker could drive to your market on my lunchbreak without having to put money in the meter. The fireworks are coming up and many offices downtown as well as the surrounding communities will be hosting firework parties where workers as well as residents could come to your market and purchase items that are needed for their parties. The owner of the mall should have one of the empty storefronts in the mall used for security where security could have a post setup during the operating hours of the businesses in the mall. An ongoing presence of security will improve the shopping enviroment and encourage more stores to want to open in the mall

i walk there several times a week for items and there is always a security vehicle parked nearby the grocery store or somewhere in the plaza. it has never been a worry of mine.