Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Ficano should kill himself according to his cross-county colleague.

Meh, ho-hum.

On Flashpoint yesterday he sang a different tune, saying he should fight to keep his position. Not surprising there either, as competent and functional leadership in Michigan's most important county would boost his southern neighbor... and he seemingly can't stand for that!

Ummmm Ficano was standing right next to him when he said this... it was a rather tongue-in-cheek comment... and hardly worthy of a thread....

It was in poor humor even if it was a joke. I bet Brooks would have blanched if Ficano's retort would have been, " Maybe I should just go snowmobiling."

Suicide just ain't funny, but if Brooks wanted to create sympathy for Ficano. If that was the intent, it was genius.

L brooks is a disgusting toad

This was last week's news. Who missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Ummmm Ficano was standing right next to him when he said this... it was a rather tongue-in-cheek comment... and hardly worthy of a thread....
    Or Breaking News or blasted all over every news channel. It was a freaking joke! And Ficano IS pretty much up shit's creek, so.... Methinks people might have laughed if he was talking about Kwame.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie5275 View Post
    This was last week's news. Who missed it?
    Well that would be me lol. I've gotten a bit tired of what passes for news here on television lately so I've taken a short break. As a result I missed the earth shattering breaking news about LB's comment.

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    I agree with Brooks.

Failed politicians should get out of office. Ficano should go jump off a bridge along with Stabenow. Michigan would be a better place without either of them.

BTW, why be mad at Brooks. He may be jerk but he hasn't done [[or at least been caught) screwing over the voters like the idiots in Wayne County. I mean really, how long did it tale to get rid of the Kilpatricks? And there is still the McNamara Mafia that gets strong support no matter what criminal acts they commit.

I admire Brooks Patterson. I don't have to like him [[but I'm sure I would if I knew him personally) Here's a strong man with balls that can run things for the benefit of everybody to some degree; not like some of the wimps that try to run things to gain the support of just sections of our community at the expense of others.