Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Miami Zombie

Default Miami Zombie

Is anyone else concerned about these crazy violent incidents that result from taking these NEW synthetic drugs?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/2...ly-detail.html

LSD has been mentioned in some reports.

Although no official explanation has surfaced, police -- and others -- are blaming a super-potent form of LSD and/or bath salts for the incident

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/0...-cannibal.html
    Last edited by gazhekwe; May-30-12 at 09:45 AM.

This stuff scares me. This man actually went on a date with his girlfriend the day before and was hanging out like a normal person before he turned into a beast. You could be in public anywhere and come across the wrong person at the wrong time.

Methylenedioxypyrovalerone
    Products labeled as "bath salts" containing MDPV are sold as recreational drugs in gas stations and convenience stores, similar to the marketing for Spice and K2 as incense.

It's scary, but how do they actually know what he was on yet? Did they drug test the "zombie"?

Found the answer to my question:

Though some have speculated that Eugene was under the influence of some kind of stimulants or other drugs that sometimes cause violent episodes, police said they found no evidence of drugs or paraphernalia at the scene. Toxicology tests of Eugene’s blood will likely take several weeks.

One story also stated that Eugene's prior record included a violent incident where he threatened to kill his mother in 2008. Responding officer stated Eugene was not responsive to commands and was tasered to subdue him. He was the first person tasered in Miami-Dade. It took three hits to subdue him. He was given a suspended sentence as the judge did not perceive he would be a threat. The story says police believed he was mentally ill, but he was not referred for any assessment or treatment.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/miami-face-...6#.T8Zyw9VYvTp

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    It's scary, but how do they actually know what he was on yet? Did they drug test the "zombie"?
    Right, they don't know for certain yet but the symptoms strongly suggest MDPV or a mix containing MDPV. They can get so hot that they feel they have to remove their clothes. It can also give them the stamina to continue struggling after being shot. I don't recall ever hearing those traits among people who use LSD alone.

I wonder how much he took? One article said this MDPV tends to make users want to binge on it. I'd bet he took a lot.

"I wish they didn't kill him so he could tell us exactly what happened. This is very uncharacteristic of him," said the brother, who asked for anonymity to protect his family from harassment.

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/articl...#ixzz1wOgNVrfA

Really, really really fucking sick of bullshit lowlife family members saying the police shouldn't have killed their piece of shit relatives. Yeah, just wait till he finishes the other guys' face. Animals.