Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Monica Conyers tie to $40,000 in jewelry probed

It looks like captain crazy has more trouble..

http://detnews.com/article/20090619/METRO/906190377/Monica-Conyers-tie-to-$40-000-in-jewelry-probed

lilpup Guest

Remember the car deal she got from Boulevard & Trumbull?

Default Barbara Rose poosible comment...

Comment from Barbara Rose Collins...

Prey for her.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPetanque View Post
    Comment from Barbara Rose Collins...
    Now I know why she gave me this Tiara, Oh gosh I hope they don't take it back

No wonder she only took $3,000 per drop off on the Synagro deal.
    She's probably having a hard time finding places to stash all of her ill-gotten gains.

This broad is about as amoral as you can get.

Retroit Guest

What I want to know is is there any form of political corruption that Moronica Conyours has not dabbled in?

I am sure we will find out much more, WDIV just reported the questionable use of campaign funds. She took expenses for an apartment for 18 months she called "her campaign office". Wonder who lived in the apartment for 18 months?

LodgeDodger Guest

This woman appears to have been on the make from Day One. What a POS. I don't want her to take a plea deal. I want her to go to jail for a very long time.

Is it just me, or has anyone else wondered why John Conyers, her supposed husband, has been totally mum about her and her troubles?

At least mamma Kilpatrick went off defending "y'all's boy".

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Is it just me, or has anyone else wondered why John Conyers, her supposed husband, has been totally mum about her and her troubles?

Probably trying to avoid guilt by association as much as possible.

lilpup Guest

WXYZ spotted MonCon in front of the US Attorney's office today.

Was she picking up another money drop?

i heard he had something to do with the committee that is dealing with the FBI probe into the corruption of whats going on it Detroit. might be a serious conflict of interest if so...

I'd say so....

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    What I want to know is is there any form of political corruption that Moronica Conyours has not dabbled in?
    I have wondered the same thought. It appears she came in the door with dishonesty on the brain. I wonder if she could get away with blackening that lady's eye now that the public has a clue to her temperament.

Downtown diva Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post

John Conyers is a gentleman and does not need to defend his wife. She has a mouth, and does a very respectable job defending herself.

Doesnt the bill of rights grant us the right to a persumption of innocence until the guilt is proven?

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...onyers-grilled

I like how she bashes the media by hiding behind her teenage son.
    Maybe she should be more concerned that at least one of the two people her son should be looking up to is by all appearances a crook.

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown diva View Post
    John Conyers is a gentleman and does not need to defend his wife. She has a mouth, and does a very respectable job defending herself.

Doesnt the bill of rights grant us the right to a persumption of innocence until the guilt is proven?
    She's a ghetto rat and proves it whenever she opens her mouth.

"I respectfully asked". Ah, best laugh Shrek and I have had all week.
    Last edited by mjs; June-23-09 at 04:03 PM.

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ltdave View Post
    i heard he had something to do with the committee that is dealing with the FBI probe into the corruption of whats going on it Detroit. might be a serious conflict of interest if so...
    He chairs the House Judiciary Committee.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Amazed View Post
    I am sure we will find out much more, WDIV just reported the questionable use of campaign funds. She took expenses for an apartment for 18 months she called "her campaign office". Wonder who lived in the apartment for 18 months?
    Her secret booty call, errrr, I mean beau?

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown diva View Post

John Conyers is respectable, and gay. He hasn't said a word because he doesn't want it to effect his career. Kwame's mommy was challenged in the last election due to the association with her scum bucket son. There is nothing respectable about Monica Conyers, she is low-lifed and ghetto fabulous.

Yes, the bill of rights does grant us the right to a presumption of innocence, but the video tape of her defending the pawn shop owner [[after receiving her jewelry) has been sent to the News paper. She is guilty beyond a doubt.

Downtown Diva, you probally believe Kwame was unfairly treated, don't you!