Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

One of Albert Kahn's triplets, but only for someone willing to spend lots to time and money on this Indian Village gem.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...l_PhotoGallery

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
    For sale 2400 Calvert designed by Charles N. Agree for Edwin M. Rosenthal in 1922. Asking 99k. Here is a link for the home on realtor.com.
    http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...6_M36651-40615
    I remember that house since I was a child, driving to my dad's store on 12th. Putting in the address 2380 on google maps [[across the street) gives a nice view of the house and the nicely kept nearby houses.

Quote Originally Posted by marshamusic View Post
    I remember that house since I was a child, driving to my dad's store on 12th. Putting in the address 2380 on google maps [[across the street) gives a nice view of the house and the nicely kept nearby houses.
    Unfortunately 10240 LaSalle Boulevard across the street from 2400 now looks like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
    Unfortunately 10240 LaSalle Boulevard across the street from 2400 now looks like this.

Aw naw! LOL!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4