Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default looking for family members in warren michigan

I am looking for my siblings. Our father Thomas Shirley Smith died on Feb. 7 1989. I am looking to talk with my siblings of thomas. If anyone has any information could you please let me know.

What part of warren.
    Here are all the smiths i went to cousino high with in 1977/80
    barb joan tom douge joe joni carla gary james judith julie karen kenneth
    robert nora steven

my father was born in jan.31 1938, in light arkansas.His brothers name was cletus. His brothers last known address was in warren, michigan. My father was living in wayne michigan with his wife Christine Novak. He died in Detroit Recieving Hospital on Feb. 7 1989. His death certificate has no more information. I would really like to connect with my remaining family members.
    Last edited by lucille; May-14-12 at 09:21 AM. Reason: added more information

Quote Originally Posted by lucille View Post
    my father was born in jan.31 1938, in light arkansas.His brothers name was cletus. His brothers last known address was in warren, michigan. My father was living in wayne michigan with his wife Christine Novak. He died in Detroit Recieving Hospital on Feb. 7 1989. His death certificate has no more information. I would really like to connect with my remaining family members.
    If your Cletus Smith would be about 64 years old, he is listed here as having lived at several different addresses in the Warren, Eastpointe and Roseville area. The Roseville entry includes a phone number.

Thank-you I will look it up and post the results

I called that# but the lady there said he doesn't live there she has lived at that address for 50 years. thanks I will have to keep looking. Lucille

But has she gotten a new phone # in the past 5 years or so? Was she at one of the addresses MikeG found?

Since the phone number associated with the Roseville address has apparently been reassigned, it must be one of the older records. Three of the other four addresses include an apartment number, so it is apparent that he is a renter and has moved around a lot. I would mail a letter to each of the other four addresses asking him to contact you.

Still looking for relatives of Thomas Shirley Smith. His brother is Cletus Smith. I still need your help. Lucille