Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Suspect to police: Hamtramck women were bound, led into woods

Defense attorneys for perps are trying to justify this....

"James McGinnis, the attorney for Rodriguez, has denied his client had "any involvement in any of these crimes."

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Defense attorneys for perps are trying to justify this....

"James McGinnis, the attorney for Rodriguez, has denied his client had "any involvement in any of these crimes."
    I have not compassion for these people. After the legal system does its work, I can only hope for the worst prison life imaginable with no chance of parole.

wow, I could have gone without seeing the pictures of those poor girls. They look so young and full of life and innocent. It really makes me physically sick to think of what happened to them. These people are absolute monsters and while I don't believe in the death penalty I hope they have the worst possible lives they can in prison. The families of these girls must be absolutely heart broken.