Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Council President gets Freep writer fired?

Just one more reason why I don't bother to pay either Detroit daily for their news anymore.

Pugh should have known better. I think he spent a little time working for media, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by carlscomputers View Post
    As little as I think of Pugh, he didn't get this guy fired. It appears as though the reporter and his bosses were having too much friction between them and they were waiting for any excuse to get rid of him.

As little as we all think of Pugh, this piece made me think less of him.

Quote Originally Posted by kraig View Post
    As little as I think of Pugh, he didn't get this guy fired. It appears as though the reporter and his bosses were having too much friction between them and they were waiting for any excuse to get rid of him.
    It really seems like Pugh gave the Freep the cover they needed to do what they have been wanting to do for a while.

Pugh is one of the reason why I wish an EFM come into Detroit and take over. I would rather have Monica Conyers as President of Council than Pugh anyday

As much as I am not a fan of Pugh, I would take him any day over the professionalism of Mrs. Conyers.

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    Pugh is one of the reason why I wish an EFM come into Detroit and take over. I would rather have Monica Conyers as President of Council than Pugh anyday
    Not one of your brighter posts....

So you would rather have a convicted bribe taking felon rather than someone you just don't like....

Why isn't Pugh fired for posting pictures of himself online flexing with his pubes popping out above his pants?

Occurrence Guest

Isn't Pugh the one who couldn't manage his own finances? Why would anyone think he could make decisions for an entire city? Someone had to vote for the guy.

Ugh.... door number #3 please. Must these two be our best option. No thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Ugh.... door number #3 please. Must these two be our best option. No thank you.
    Careful. It could be Martha Reeves behind door 3.

Oh, no! Someone please pull the 'trap door' lever ---- !

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Careful. It could be Martha Reeves behind door 3.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    Why isn't Pugh fired for posting pictures of himself online flexing with his pubes popping out above his pants?
    Let me guess... you can't tell the difference between Detroit Council President Charles Pugh and Judge Wade McCree...
    http://www.fox11online.com/dpps/news...12-jgr_4150501

Monica Conyers....really dude

Quote Originally Posted by kraig View Post
    Agreed Kraig... but a lot of posters here... their minds are already made up about Pugh.... so don't bother confusing them with the facts.... ditto for Kenyatta....