Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Doctor recommendations

My doctor moved his office to the burbs. Anyone have any recommendations?

I gave up on finding primary care in the city, much as I would have liked to, both on the basis of travel time and on GP. What I found, though, were primarily group practices in which one never saw the same provider twice in a row In addition, it is difficult to get appointments, and when you do get one, you wait a minimum of two hours past appointment time to be seen. Between that and abominable experiences at Children's, medical care is the one thing I don't even try to get in the city. I can drive out to an appointment in Oakland County, be seen and get home before I even get past the lobby in the Detroit offices. Wish I could be more positive.

Quote Originally Posted by histeric View Post
    My doctor moved his office to the burbs. Anyone have any recommendations?
    Find a new doctor?

I recommend Dr. William Turri/Tuuri [[sp) at Beaumont Internal Medicine on Kecheval at Lakepointe in Grosse Pointe Park if that is within your travelling distance.

He is easy to get along with, thorough and non-judgmental.

Phone: 313 417 6100

cheddar bob Guest

I recommend Dr. Aaron Berman and his staff at the best hospital in the world. Don't listen to truck Nuts' son.

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar bob View Post
    I recommend Dr. Aaron Berman and his staff at the best hospital in the world. Don't listen to truck Nuts' son.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Awesome.