Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default City at Night Wallpaper

Removed...
    Last edited by jcole; April-21-12 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Removed because of controversy of legality of photo

that image is being used illegally without the consent of the photographer. please dont download it.

its not a matter of feel, i know for a fact it is. im very good friends with the photographer who took the shot who sells it commercially. the watermark on the shot isnt his and there is no mention of his name. ive passed along the link to him.

these wallpaper sites steal work all of the time. ive seen some of my shots on there before and they sure as hell didnt ask for my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by southen View Post
    its not a matter of feel, i know for a fact it is. im very good friends with the photographer who took the shot who sells it commercially. the watermark on the shot isnt his and there is no mention of his name. ive passed along the link to him.

these wallpaper sites steal work all of the time. ive seen some of my shots on there before and they sure as hell didnt ask for my permission.
    Ok, I will remove my posts. I guess it's up to you to remove yours.