Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default 3 Fires Just Blocks Apart in Highland Park

That explains why that one fire truck was driving through the damn ALLEY...while we were turning from McNichols onto Hamilton tonight!

My theory?! [[you're going to love this...Zacha)

Not twenty to thirty minutes previous, there was a fucking close-formation high-speed PARADE of 6-7 Detroit Police and 2-3 Wayne County Sheriff vehicles which turned from WB Seven Mile onto Livernois...at the leading edge of RUSH HOUR, btw...putting on a damned charade for the townsfolk on the way to some raid which MUST'VE been 2.5 miles away, since the attendant helicopter was hovering closer to Woodward near McNichols. I was at a store on Livernois a few blocks south of 7 mile at the time.

I'm betting the eyes and ears of a few key operations called ahead and said get ready for a raid...and three of 'em self-torched to eliminate evidence! Then they must've scattered, because on every sidestreet there were cars pulled over for three to five blocks south of the Hamilton fire.

I couldn't tell if it was a commercial building on Hamilton, or a residence just behind it...was too busy holding my breath as I drove through the smoke.

It happened too closely for me to not immediately assume cause and effect...that damn high-speed parade raid was an assinine maneuver in rush hour. They didn't need to stage it at that time, so the charade must've been on purpose. They wanted everyone to see 'em in action.

Operation Hemingway, indeed. Screwballs. Do it at night...with an element of surprise. Lower your chances of collateral damage...that driving stunt was as STUPID as the State Police helicopter idiocy a week ago in GPP.

I'm tellin' ya now, all this police action is setting a stage...they are putting on a very public face right now for some reason. I can feel it in my bones.

Sincerely,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; April-09-12 at 11:03 PM.

Wow that's totally tripped out G. The fix may have been in... And yes, I too have seen these caravans and helicopters flying low if not for that kind of scenario an uptick in presence in general and in a rather stealth - out of nowhere manner!

A few streets over off Euclid it was some swat action recently: donning helmets, boots, body armor, shot guns cocked and ready to kick in a door of a questionable property - with no scout car blocking the street.

Before I knew I ended up driving thru it as the street was not blocked... three under cover cars and one marked one flanking the end of the street. Ok....
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-10-12 at 06:52 AM.

Yeah, I fail to see any co-incidence here...all of those cops speeding recklessly, roughly one car length apart...all it would take is the first one to get hit and those idiots would look like Keystoned Cops. For what?!

They were already in formation before the fires were struck...and this should be investigated by the news. They are endangering citizens...to make a show of force. It is total and complete bullshit.

No cheers...

Anyone notice that when FOX2 interviewed the elderly lady that the young man standing behind her had a "STOP SNITCHIN' - Snitches get Stitches" t-shirt on?

Guess what you little thug, your grandma's house burnt down in part because of the bullshit that's on your T-Shirt.

I think i remember hearing threats that the city would burn in response to a consent agreement . More fires than this were reported on the news this AM. Fires in SW too. HP may not be Detroit but it struggles with similar problems

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 48091 View Post
    Anyone notice that when FOX2 interviewed the elderly lady that the young man standing behind her had a "STOP SNITCHIN' - Snitches get Stitches" t-shirt on?

Guess what you little thug, your grandma's house burnt down in part because of the bullshit that's on your T-Shirt.
    I just watched video clip of the story and saw the a$$hole thug with the Stop Snitching T-Shirt on behind poor grandmaw crying about her bible. Typical crud that is the root cause of Highland Park's and Detroit's problems.

I see those high speed parades heading north on Evergreen frequently, usually 10-15 cars, DPD, Sheriff, unmarked, SWAT vans,etc. I was always amazed at when they would approach Fenkell then get stuck by that horribly timed traffic light traffic jam, yet that light remained untimed for 5 years. [[It's fixed now after I called about it for years)

I remember sitting at the light at Schoolcraft one day watching a similar parade, and as the SWAT van made the left turn, a cop was hanging out the window, automatic rifle drawn, sights obviously on something within the next three blocks into Blightmoor.

Tough fu?#in' city, man!

Quote Originally Posted by 48091 View Post

I saw that, frankly I couldn't believe my eyes!

Stromberg2

Crud indeed [[the non-snitching culture in Detroit) of which I would NOT assume to include this elder 'grandmother'. It was really tragic to see her talk. I've known a family who lost nearly everything to a fire including an elder who could not get out.

Thankfully this woman survived. She will be in shock for sometime. To loose everything like that so fast is very devestating. It's hard to take it all in... you keep thinking of things lost... useless thing to some, your treasures forever gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    I just watched video clip of the story and saw the a$$hole thug with the Stop Snitching T-Shirt on behind poor grandmaw crying about her bible. Typical crud that is the root cause of Highland Park's and Detroit's problems.

If Highland Park keeps burning, when will there be no Highland Park left? I'm not kidding, it is already full of vacant lots and houses that need to be torn down. At some point there are only going to be a few houses left in the city.