Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Man attacked for cell phone at Sunoco Gas Station on Rosa Parks and Glenn

Another reason I avoid talking on my mobile phone in public while shopping or at a gas station... it can be a distraction and then some kook wants to cut you for it!

-------
    A Detroit man is recovering after a woman who appeared to be in her 60s viciously attacked him. Richard Ross was attacked while he was on his cell phone at the Sunoco Gas Station on Rosa Parks and Glenn near the Boston Edison neighborhood early Saturday morning.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/M...z/-/index.html

"That's one of the safest gas stations I've ever seen in my life".
    ~comment on tape

Guy must not get out much.

I was thinking that myself. That gas station is horrid... If you do not get outside of certain areas you begin to think some things normal.

Quote Originally Posted by mikefmich View Post
    Guy must not get out much.