Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Some St. Patty's aerials

Some friends and I got breakfast and headed down to the river to get some shots.

About 100 Shamrock Shakes being consumed in this shot

Usually the breakdancers are on this corner, but today it's too crowded.

Wacker / Wabash / and State

Chicago Riverwalk

Wrigley Plaza

Thankfully this is Lake Michigan Water

Michigan / Wacker

500 North LSD, a new skyscraper under construction

Looking West

Yow, that's green! What do they put in there to make it that color? Amazing view you have there!

They use about 40 pounds of green dye and it lasts for most of the day. They used to add 100 pounds and it stayed green for a week.

Default greetings

greetings from Switzerland )

Great shots, Wolverine! I have visited Chicago many times and love the city! Where were you when you were taking these?

Thanks everyone! Blueidone, I took it from the balcony at the London Guarantee and Accident Building. Originally it was the site of Fort Dearborn and the lobby is spectacular to photograph.

Great pics, thanks. I don't see any Asian Carp jumping in the photos so maybe the geen dye is the answer.