Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default $31,000 reward offered in case of kidnapped women

I don't think these two women are going to be found alive as time goes on. Large reward offered:

http://www.freep.com/article/20120

Yes, I tend to agree, I think its a matter of finding their bodies at this point. Its just a shame, I really feel for their families.

detroitjim Guest

I think theys still alive. They went on to accept the money for not tessafying. Only he paid them more than $5000. They come up witf a plan to make it look like he was gonna keyaddnap them,sos to not make they family mad at them. But it went to far when they step daddy come out shootin. Juss ask youself why they aint called 911 right quick since they had they cells with them right when they was first put up in that trunk? All that bout burnin up the car an leavin some they stuff behind is juss part of all the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitjim View Post
    I think theys still alive. They went on to accept the money for not tessafying. Only he paid them more than $5000. They come up witf a plan to make it look like he was gonna keyaddnap them,sos to not make they family mad at them. But it went to far when they step daddy come out shootin. Juss ask youself why they aint called 911 right quick since they had they cells with them right when they was first put up in that trunk? All that bout burnin up the car an leavin some they stuff behind is juss part of all the plan.
    Can you run that by me again?

UPDATE:
    Bodies of two women discovered

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Bodies-of-two-women-discovered/-/1719418/9697776/-/4qm36c/-/index.html

Default Bodies of the two Hamtramck women found in Detroit.

Yes. I just posted a related link as an update to the original story. Very sad outcome...

Heartbreaking. How pointless. Smh.

Women should be able to live safely and without fear.

It's getting harder everyday to live here.

Makes me sick. How could this guy expect to get away with this, when he was so obvious about taking the women?

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    Makes me sick. How could this guy expect to get away with this, when he was so obvious about taking the women?
    Criminals are stupid!

Just heartbreaking. Condolences to the families of these girls.