Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default DetroitYES twitter feed.

We've setup a twitter feed that will post the top thread [[as determined by our community based algorithm) every half an hour.

You can follow the feed at twitter.com/DetroitYES

[[We may reduce the updates to once every hour, depending on how often threads linger)

*****update:
    Headline will be tweeted once a day, at 1PM as to not flood your feed with redundant information.

Awesome. #OfCourseIFollowed

I don't tweet but I love the graphic Detyes Icon. Really nice item, really distinct. Best success with this new option Lowell.

I have bookmarked the old feed. I guess that I like to see what has been responded to more than what is "popular"

And the new content is dependent on what you or others post here. Sounds like a lot of unpaid work, to me.

The twitter feed seems to be broken as it posts duplicate copies of the same link. I've seen 12 copies of the "WTH Riverside Park to be closed off again?" link posted to Twitter in the last 20 minutes. Please STOP it from posting more than one copy of the same link. This is especially annoying when people have that twitter user sent to their cellphones as text.