Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Mercury Burger to finally open Sunday

Details here: http://www.freep.com/article/2012030...text|FRONTPAGE

I was starting to wonder if this would ever actually happen. Good luck to them.

They could make a real nice customer base from people having to wait 2 hours for a table at Slow's . Hopefully this place does well! So this year we have the Italian restaurant, the Brooklyn Street Grill, Mercury, the Detroit Institute of Bagels, Green Dot Stables, and the expansion of Slow's opening in Corktown alone! Exciting!

I am so excited about this! I've been waiting for this place to open and it just so happens that I'll already be down there for the parade! Sweet.....

Not a smart idea to open on Corktown's busiest day of the year!!! They should have tried to work out the kinks first. I wish them luck.

I hope when they say a soft start they mean no one is going to get screwed.

I think its great that they are locally sourcing so many of their items. Keeping money in the community!

Skipper's Rule...

But will they have Gluten Free buns?!

I've never waited 2 hours for Slows. Even though they have said 2 hours or an hour and a half, our table has been called with 45-50 minutes every time. And I'm not talking one occasion, I probably eat there twice a month since it's opened. But I will certainly be checking out Mercury after the initial draw has settled down a bit.