Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default This is your America...

Was there THIS level of outcry when Bush took more vacatons than any sitting president in history?

And the comments are telling: Its as of every freep comments section poster multiplied and moved over to this site...

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...ds-116545.html

You know how those people are!!!!

Just remember we all have a first amendment right to say and write dumb, stupid things that have no basis in fact. All kidding aside when you give people a forum to vent it doesn't matter if its Politico, Det Free Press or News, you are going to get some crazy out in left field off the wall comments.

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    Just remember we all have a first amendment right to say and write dumb, stupid things that have no basis in fact. All kidding aside when you give people a forum to vent it doesn't matter if its Politico, Det Free Press or News, you are going to get some crazy out in left field off the wall comments.
    THESE people arent even in the field....in fact I think they are not allowed to be w/in 1000 yards of the parking lot! lol

We have always suspected, but here'a a craigs list ad -- yeah, from canada, but so?
    Name:  funny ad.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  82.2 KB

Wow, you answered a question that I have been wondering about for a while. So people actually get paid for writing right wing talking points. Thats a nice home business, even better if you are a true believer and actually believe the drivel that is written.

<<sigh>>

Well, they can help establish market value...geez, if only I could get paid for this stuff...at least I believe in the Grand Universal Karmic Marketplace. Maybe I need to update my mailing address with them...don't know my account balance any longer.

As for the thread...Stylin', as long as you continue to allow those lower on the food chain to rile you up...they remain in control of you. Too much emotional energy wasted on those who clearly do not deserve any of it.

Cheers!