Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Seeing is believing unless you don't want to see.

Default Is this REALLY the Republican platform? Makes you wonder....

BOO!

LOL!

Ummm.... first of all, so what? Secondly, all he talks about is his father being from a Muslim family and the experience of spending part of his childhood in Indonesia, all of which is a matter of pubic record. Thirdly, if he's a Muslim, then what the hell was all that fuss concerning Rev. Wright about during the '08 campaign? And fourthly, so what?

Great timing. If you really want to create an idiotic, pointless inquisition...
    Is Limbaugh a good Christian?
    Gingrich?
    What about Romney, who is a Mormon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flHXJ...eature=related
    He says he is a Christian. What the fuck else do you want? Judge not, and you will not be judged.

I'm sorry but this election year, for example, I'm more worried about the foreclosed and empty houses on my block, and my house isn't worth shit anymore, than your disgusting, vulgar witch hunts, you vile, sad, person. Please keep posting your personal hatred and venom of another person's soul, you can only turn people away from your "side."

Frankly, the republican party only seems to produce hate mongers.

If only things were that simple: hate mongering reserved to 'one place', 'one politic', 'one party'. Ahhh, the wonder if that were true.....
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldj View Post
    Frankly, the republican party only seems to produce hate mongers.
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-08-12 at 01:33 PM.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/r...ann-quotes.htm

Hatred of stupidity hiding under self-righteousness is no vice. Chris Matthews is right. Bachman and anyone else who agrees with these statements is a balloon head. Actually, calling her stupid is charitable. Otherwise we would have to assume that she is saying these things just to misinform people.
    Last edited by maxx; March-08-12 at 01:42 PM.