Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Opinion of The Loft Warehouse

Not here to bash anyones reputation, but I'm curious to hear anyone's experience with the Loft Warehouse. I have had dealings with them once which was unpleasant to say the least. I avoided them in my purchase and sale of property since. Anytime I hear them brought up in real estate conversation, It's always in a negative light. Interested in hearing people's experiences with them good and bad.

Only known one of the principals socially, when I lived in the building, and they always seemed geniune and positive. Never caught one negative vibe at all.

Sorry to hear your bad report, eager to hear the other side of the story.

Sincerely,
    John

I have also dealt with one of the principals, and this person was also unpleasant, and that's putting it kindly. I have also avoided dealing with them in any capacity since.

It is the principals of the company I was also dealing with....they obviously do not care about repeat business unless they believe lying and treating their clients unfairly is the correct way of doing business.

Quote Originally Posted by DTE View Post
    It is the principals of the company I was also dealing with....they obviously do not care about repeat business unless they believe lying and treating their clients unfairly is the correct way of doing business.
    Can you elaborate?

Default Reply from The Loft Warehouse

Hello DTE,

I am the broker of The Loft Warehouse and I am very sorry to hear that you [[ and apparently a couple of others who replied on this blog) were not happy with the service they received from my company.

As a team of licensed realtors who all live and work basically downtown Detroit, we care very much about our neighbors, and our reputation in this very small, close knit community. We plan on staying here and growing, for the long haul, and we have a commitment to the community.

Apparently we need to do even better. Towards that goal, I welcome anyone to contact me directly offline and let me know what their experience was, when, and what we can/ could have done better.

I appreciate your feedback.
    Sabra Sanzotta
    The Loft Warehouse
    313-658-6400

DTE, sounds like all your problems have been solved.

BTW, you have chosen an interesting name for yourself, Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    DTE, sounds like all your problems have been solved.
    There's no problem to be solved at this point. It was a matter of honesty, trust & integrity which never existed. I was just curious about other peoples experience with this Realtor.