Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Rayford Jackson to plead in Synagro Case

Fanchon's beau, Bernard Kilpatrick's buddy and MonCon pal will plead guilty in the Synagro sludge corruption case.

Get ready for more ...
    http://www.freep.com/article/2009061...n+Synagro+case

Flemming at the Detroit News scooped an interview with Jackson:
    The flashy, well-connected housing developer, who became a minority contractor and lobbyist to help secure the controversial City Council deal pursued by Synagro Technologies Inc. of Houston, said that "when you're looking at federal charges and doing over 25 years, you want to cut your losses."

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...-guilty-Monday

We can only hope.

Sounds like he is not giving up much. I want names.

Has anyone seen or heard from his girlfriend Fanchon Stinger? What is she doing?

Looking for another $300,000 job....good luck!

I want charges brought to the names we all know were involved

Quote Originally Posted by Just Amazed View Post
    I want charges brought to the names we all know were involved
    Not gonna happen. He will plead to conspiracy to bribe and refused to wear a wire or name names. Question: Why only 5 years? Why didn't the Feds throw the book at him for not cooperating? Methinks the fix is in - Jackson is one of the fall guys who will get a slap on the wrist. Kwame, Monica and Sam Riddle are going to skate thanks to Mamma Cheeks and John "on the dl" Conyers. Makes me wanna puke..................

Here's another possibility. There are no big names to indict.

Maybe the only people who accepted any money were the staff of the elected officials. Maybe they did accept that money on behalf of the "big names", but on the other hand, maybe they kept it for themselves. Maybe they just took advantage of their positions and relationships with the big names to line their own pockets with the bribes. Maybe they lied to Synagro about getting the money for the officials. It's starting to look like the federal government has no information or evidence that any big names took any money themselves. Why else would they let Rayford Jackson off like that?

Just hope that the investigating reporters get some scoop on Coneyrs and Cheeks for inpeding FBI investigations

Quote Originally Posted by ct_alum View Post
    Not gonna happen. He will plead to conspiracy to bribe and refused to wear a wire or name names. Question: Why only 5 years? Why didn't the Feds throw the book at him for not cooperating? Methinks the fix is in - Jackson is one of the fall guys who will get a slap on the wrist. Kwame, Monica and Sam Riddle are going to skate thanks to Mamma Cheeks and John "on the dl" Conyers. Makes me wanna puke..................
    Great post. Something is happening and they are making sure the public will never know the truth. This cost someone in a high/low place some BIG BUCKS!

I hope Monica and Sam are preparing for prison. Detroit, where the politicians can be bought for rock bottom prices. For a minimum $6,000 investment, you can land a $1.2 billion contract. That is a great investment. I can't wait for this to fully unravel.

http://www.freep.com/article/2009061...council+member

Pretty bad that council people can be bought for chump change. At least we deserve some high class criminals on city council.

The Feds had been watching, and recording this man in action. Surely, they know who he bribed, so it doesn't matter rather he cooperated/snitched or not. The Feds have all the key players and we will continue to see those guilty take a plea or go down with screaming before this summer is over. Look how long it took Rayford to acknowledge they had his back against the wall. THE FEDS DON'T COME AFTER YOU UNLESS THEY HAVE A ROCK SOLID CASE.

Kevin Dietz is reporting the Sam Riddle and Monica Conyers have both been contacted to see if they are interested in accepting a plea deal.

There should be NO PLEA DEAL in these cases. They need to be used as examples as to what will happen in the future if you decide to play the courrupt card. It will be an exhiliratting day for The Big D when the FBI rounds up these idiots...

From what I understand, it is very hard to prove that someone accepted money to actually affect their vote. The Feds are fishing for a plea so they don't have to take their chances in court.

Quote Originally Posted by leland_palmer View Post
    From what I understand, it is very hard to prove that someone accepted money to actually affect their vote.
    It's a lot easier if a person's vote changes after the money is delivered, as Monica's vote changed. Let's see if the timeline fits.

Well, Monica Conyers has been called out and all but convicted by Fox News today. They also pointed out Jackson's brother as the envelope carrier.
    If they aren't guilty, they should have a good case against the media even if they are public officials. Let's see how this turns out.

Do you mean cable Fox News, or local Fox News Detroit?

http://www.freep.com/article/2009061...Monica+Conyers

Guilty plea brings prosecutors a step closer to Monica Conyers

lilpup Guest

Surrounded by bodyguards? Who's he afraid of? Just the Kilpatrick clan or is there someone from a different 'family' involved?

The Shrine.

The shrine also back Kwame. His family has been members of the Shrine for decades. You better believe Kwame and Berndard got kickbacks from the sludge deal as well. Rayford and Monica are just the beginning of the iceberg of this case. All to say, the shrine would not protect Rayford from Kwame. I bet you there is an aspect to this sludge company that involves the mafia. Haven't they used these types of business in the past to launder money.

What's "The Shrine"?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast