Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Wayne County Appointees File Suit Against County Executive Ficano

6 Top Wayne County Appointees File Suit Against County Executive Ficano

Claim Ficano cheated them out of severance

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...ecutive-ficano

Where is the FBI? All of southeast Michigan needs a cleansing [[the word I wanted to use got edited).

I'm sure Ficano is outraged at this! He knew nothing about it, but if its true, he'll make sure that the appropriate people are held accountable. Oh, wait....

This is my favorite part:

"As part of his commitment to revisit all aspects of the executive benefit plan, Executive Ficano made a decision last October to rescind the early retirement offer extended to the Plaintiffs. He believes it is a proper legal question for the courts to decide if the separation agreements are enforceable and incapable of being rescinded."
    Patrick Dostine
    Spokesperson
    Office of Wayne County Executive
    Ficano to appointees: "Wow, this thing is blowing up. I'm going to take away your golden parachutes. However, just sue the county and we won't really put up a fight, then you'll get them back. That way I look good, but you still get all the taxpayer's money"